Chapter 5

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @LittleKitsuna for being an awsome supporter of the story. Now back to the chapter!
Sam's POV
When we got to the convention center, we split up into groups and went on our way. I was with Mari(obviously), Matt, and Joven. We were looking at the Youtube stuff, when I overheard Joven talking to Matt. So, naturally, I decided to eavesdrop. I couldn't understand everything they were saying at first, but then I heard Matt say, "Dude, man up and just ask her." Joven replied in a soft sweet voice as he scratched the back of his neck.
"What's the point? She probably doesn't like me" He looked my way. I quickly looked away and pretended to look at some cool Shane Dawson merch. Does Joven like me?! I had just recently broken up with my ex, Bailey, and I didn't know if I was ready to start dating again, but I've liked Joven for a while... Oh gosh, is he walking over here? Wait no... What? Matt is. Why? Just keep looking at stuff and don't let him know you heard them.
"Hi Sam," Matt said.
"Hi Matt," I said a little upset Joven didn't come over here. "What's up? I was thinking about getting this I Watch Shane Dawson TV T-Shirt. What do you think?" I asked him.
"You should totally get it. Anyway, I was sent over here by Joven since he has no balls, to ask if you wanted to go on a date with him." I looked around Matt to see Joven looking at some stuff across the floor. Aww, he was so nervous he sent Matt to do it for him. I put on a giant smile as I replied.
"Well you can tell him that I'd love too."
"Great! He will pick you up around 8." He said as he turned and walked back toward Joven. He told him something that made Joven grin so much he was literally smiling from ear to ear. I rolled over to Mari with the stupidest smile smacked on my face.
"You look happy about something." She said sarcastically.
"Well maybe that's because I am." She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.
"Matt just came over and asked if I would go on a date with Joven since he was to scared to ask me himself," I said laughing.
Her eyes grew wide.
"He did! What did you say?" She asked a little to interested.
"I told him to tell Joven that I'd love to, and he said Joven would come get me at 8." I replied.
Mari instantly had the same smile Joven had just a minute ago.
"God, it finally took him long enough," Mari said as she turned back to the table of merch.
"Um, what?" I asked. I cannot believe what she just said. Finally? Took him long enough? Did she know Joven liked me and not tell me?
"Oh yeah, a few weeks ago, before you came, Joven told me he liked you and wanted to make sure I was ok with him dating you if you said yes."
Holy crap. He went to Mari to see if she approved? Thats so sweet, but also bit childish. Im 19, not 12. Whatever... Its still cute.
"Oh, ok. So your cool with me dating Joven?" I asked her.
"Um yes. Thats why I told Joven I didn't mind you two dating. I knew you liked him."
"What?"
"Yeah. Everyone knew, it was kinda obvious. Come on, we can grab the guys and meet up with the others for lunch," she said as she started pushing toward Matt and Joven.
"Hey guys," Mari said calmly. "Wanna find the others for lunch then head to the meet and greet?" They agreed and we left to meet up with David, Ian, and Anthony, Joven and I talking the entire time.