Chapter 3

Sam's POV
~At the house~
Once Mari and I got back to her place, I saw that she had modified it so that I could get my wheelchair in and out of the house easily. She had ramps wherever there were small stairs, and she even decorated a bedroom for me(in the pic above). She grabbed my bag and set in on my bed and started unpacking for me.
"Oh, Mari I can do that." I said as she started putting stuff into dressers. "You sure?" She asked.
"Yeah, I got it."
"Ok...want some dinner or are you still full from the party?" She replied.
"Um, yea I probably can't eat a lot but we could pop some popcorn and watch a movie." I suggested. She agreed and went to get it set up. While I was unpacking, I noticed something. I forgot I packed this... I thought to myself. It was me, Mari, and the guys at my first VidCon for my 18th birthday. It was so much fun... but now we get to go again in a few days. I set the photo on my nightstand and went to the living room to see Mari with a bag of popcorn skipping the commercials.
"Were you going to start without me?" I asked sarcastically, scaring her.
"Ugh, no," she replied with the same sarcasm. " I was just about to come get you. Is Pitch Perfect okay? I have both movies so we can have like a marathon, but only with two movies.
"Sounds great, one thing though," I said while eating popcorn. She looked at me funny. I threw a piece of popcorn at her, and she got the message. We threw popcorn at each other for about five minutes and then started the movie. I missed living with Mari. I know I won't regret the move.

Hello my crazies! Sorry I havent updated in a while. I've been very busy recently, but I'm not going to give up on this story. So just stay tuned and enjoy!
-Mads ;)