Chapter 6

Sam's POV
We finally met up with the rest of the crew and went to get lunch. Everyone squeezed into a handicap booth and ordered. We were all having our own conversations until Mari spoke up.

"Guys, I just realized... Do we know what we are going to talk about during our panel cause it's in about 2 hours."

"We could just let Flitz do the talking like in New York." David said with a laugh.

"Yeah, or you can just let the fans ask questions and you guys answer them." I said, joining the conversation. Josh looked over at me and smiled.

"I agree with Sam. We can just let the fans decide," he said holding my hand.

"You think Matt Raub will play theme songs for us again?" Wes asked.

"I don't know, what would mine be?" Matt asked, since he wasn't at New York Comic Con.

"Um, what was that one song you sang a few years ago for the Game Bang Sing Party? How about that one?" Anthony suggested.

"Oh yeah! I remember that! Ian sang Nickel Back and Joven sang Call Me Maybe!" Mari said laughing.

"What song was it though?" Ian said trying to remember.

"Don't Stop Me Now by Queen," I said jumping into the conversation.

"That's it, I will text him now," Matt said pulling out his phone. Our food arrived soon and we ate. Everyone continued their conversations, and we went back to the convention afterwards.

*time skip to Sam's date w/ Joven, date outfits in pic above*

I looked in the mirror that hung up on the bathroom door in my hotel room. I'm not one to be self centered, but I think I look pretty good. Mari had finished with my hair and makeup, and I was waiting for Joven to come pick me up. I looked up at the clock Mari brought, 7:57. He should be here soon. I thought. I rolled out of the bathroom, to see Mari and Anthony's girlfriend Kalel siting on the couch. Once I rolled into the area they instantly turned to look at me.

"Ah! Sam you look so cute! Casual, but stylish... I love it!" Mari said jumping up from the couch.

"I completely agree! Good job on her hair Mar," Kalel chimed in. Mari had helped me re-dye my red highlights, pulled it back with two braids, and topped it off with a beanie to match my dress.

"Mari I really appreciate your he-" I was cut off my a knocking at the door. All 3 of us turned toward the door. Kalel ran up and looked through the peep hole.

"Ms. Samantha, your date has arrived!" Kalel squealed as Joven walked in. He also was dressed casual, a simple blue flannel and dark jeans. He also had a big dorky grin plastered across his face. And now I guess I did too. I rolled over to Mari and Kalel and gave them each of them a hug. Joven rolled me out to the elevator and we got in.

"I didn't want to say this in front of the other girls, but you look absolutely stunning," he spoke as he wheeled me into the elevator. I could feel my cheeks getting heated. I pressed the main floor button and watched the doors close.

*how about another time skip for ya lovely people*

"That was such a good movie!" I exclaimed as we walked out of the theatre. Of course on our first date Joven took me to see the new Star Wars movie.

"I know right! I loved the line, 'That's not how the force works'" He said as he pushed me out to his car. We deiced to go out to a cute little diner we found on the way to VidCon. We went in and ordered some food. A few fans kept coming up to say hi and take pictures, but thankfully they respected us and left us to eat.

*maybe i need to stop with the time skips... nah*

"Joven, thank you for an amazing night. I couldn't think of anyway that this night could get any better." I said as we pulled up to the hotel.

"Well, I do have one idea," He said as he turned to me. The next thing I know, he is holding my head, kissing me gently. So, naturally, I kissed him back. He pulled away, and smiled.

"Best first date ever." I said as he helped me into my chair. We rode up to our rooms in a comfortable silence, and when we got there, he gave me one last kiss before disappearing into his room, and I slipped into mine.

???'s POV
I put down my binoculars as I saw him kiss her. What does she see in him? And how dare he take my girl away from me... She will realize that she is mine. Even if it means confronting her about it. She will come back home with me, where she belongs. I just have to get rid of him...

OOHHH SNAP! That cliff hanger tho! Really sorry about all the time skips, and the fact that I haven't updated this since like, November. It's been a rough few months. I had MAJOR writers block, plus I just had a really bad breakup, so my friends and I are going out tomorrow to try and get rid of some of the emotion and hopefully be over the unnamed person quickly. So, I most likely wont be on tomorrow, but we will see. I love you my crazies, and thanks for sticking with me :)
~Mads