Chapter 7

Recap:
???'s POV
I put down my binoculars as I saw him kiss her. What does she see in him? And how dare he take my girl away from me... She will realize that she is mine. Even if it means confronting her about it. She will come back home with me, where she belongs. I just have to get rid of him...

*4 weeks later*
Sam's POV
Tomorrow is the official day of my and Joven's 1 month anniversary. All week he has been getting me gifts, and chocolates, and flowers. He wanted to impress me so much, you'd think we were celebrating 5 years! I thought it was adorable, though I kept telling him to stop and to wait for the actual day, but he just kept going. It was like he was on some kind of puppy love potion. But anyway, I was at home getting ready for our anniversary dinner, and I glanced up at the clock. 7:05. But Joven is never late. Maybe he got stuck in traffic, or his car broke down, but he would've called or texted me... Right? I was about to call him when I heard the doorbell ring.

"MARI! CAN YOU GET THAT?" I yelled thinking that she was upstairs. Then I remembered that she and Matt went out for a date night also. (Thats right! I got Marhinki up in here! My friends are concerned for me and my unhealthy obsession with this ship... OH WELL! Back to the story!) I rolled up to the front door, and opened it up to show the last person I'd ever want to see...

"Hey Sam,"

"Bailey! What are you doing here and how did you know where I lived!?"

"Oh, you don't want to hear the details... And don't you look lovely. But I am hear to take you back home. With me." He said stepping into the house with a smirk. He closed the door and locked it behind him.

"What in the world would make you think that for one second that I would go back to you!?" I said to him dead serious. He instantly looked pissed and slapped me across the face. He grabbed my arm tightly with one hand and grabbed my chair with the other. He got up in my face and I used everything to not crack and show fear. He started pushing my chair back and back.

"You are coming home with me right now if you don't want your pretty little boyfriend to get hurt..." He said with a dark growl as we entered the kitchen.

"No... No no no no NO! WHERE IS JOSHUA!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?" I screamed trying to get my hand free.

"That's not important. All that matters is if you go with me, he won't get hurt. You wouldn't want that would you?"

"I swear to god if you hurt Josh in ANY WAY I WILL-"

"Will what? What the hell are you going to do you crippled bitch!" He screamed as he punched my left eye. He grabbed a knife from the counter and held it up against my neck. I felt my eyes started to water when I heard the door open.

"Sam? You still here?" Mari called.

"Matt, you want anything to dri- HOLY SHIT BAILEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

"Take one more step and she gets it," Bailey growled pushing the knife closer to my neck. I was crying slow tears now, and was struggling to stay calm. I felt the blade graze my neck and heard Mari gasp at the drop of blood.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!" Mari screamed. "Please Bailey, just let Sam go," she said quietly, starting to cry.

"Now Sam and I are going to go back to DC and there is noting you can do about it. Now back up and no one will get hurt..." He said. He started to push me towards the back door when sirens were heard in the distance.

"SHIT! YOU WILL COME HOME WITH ME BITCH!" Bailey screamed as he pushed me over. I fell out of my chair and hit the floor with a thud. I saw Bailey run out the back door as Mari and Matt ran over to help me. I grabbed the side of my head and felt something... blood. Police filed into the house and Matt told them where he went. After all the cops bursted into the house I saw Joshua run in. I was up in my chair but I could barley see anything. I could tell all three of them were talking to me, but my vision and hearing were fading. I knew I had to say something so I said the one thing that came to the top of my head.

"Joshua... I... I love you," I barley saw Joshua say something before darkness took over.

Joven's POV

~Back up a few minutes~

I was on my way to Sam's to pick her up when I got a call from Matt.

"Hey Matt, wha-" I started but was cut off when I heard a deep voice on the other end.

"Take one more step and she gets it," Who was that? I knew the voice, but not the name. It definatly wasn't Matt, so I listened some more.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!" That's defiantly Mari, but whose she talking to? "Please Bailey, just let Sam go," Why is she crying? I thought, but then it clicked... Bailey! Sam had told me about him and I remember I found a video of them together, so I knew the voice. I instantly hung up and called the cops. I raced to the house and got there along with the police. They busted the door open and shuffled in. I ran in to see Sam sitting in her chair, with Mari and Matt. However, her head was bleeding. I ran up to her and saw that she was drifting.

"SAM! SAMANTHA PLEASE STAY WITH ME!" I screamed. All three of us were crying now and I saw the cut on her throat.

"SAM PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!" I screamed again. She opened her mouth to say something as her eyes were closing.

"Joshua... I... I love you," She whispered and then passed out.

"I love you too," I whispered as the paramedics came in and grabbed her. Mari, Matt, and I climbed into the back of the ambulance as we sped off to the hospital, praying and crying, that she would be okay.