Chapter 4

Sams POV
~time skip to VidCon~
Its here. VidCon 2014. We got in the car and took off. Joven was driving, I was in the passenger seat, and Mari and David were in the back.
"So Sam," Joven said looking at me with his adorably dorky smile. "Are you excited for VidCon?"
"Of course! I'm just glad I get to go with Mari and you guys". I wanted to say Joven specifically, but I wasn't really open about that part. So I turned on the radio and we jammed out singing along to songs, and just having fun, when my phone went off. I took it out of my purse and saw a text from Bailey, my ex, saying that he "wished I would come home for him" and "give him another chance". I sighed as I remembered our breakup...
~Flashback~
It was almost Christmas and Mari was home for the holidays. I texted Bailey wondering if he wanted to come over for dinner. He said no because he was sick. Being the awesome girlfriend I was, I had my mom take me to Panera, ordered his favorite soup and I got a saled, and then she dropped me off at his house. When I rang the doorbell and no one answered, I used the key he gave me to open the door. I thought I heard something in his bedroom, so I went in and saw him making out with another girl. I was sitting there in shock, and I dropped my saled.
"What the hell Bailey?!" I yelled. I was pissed. He had never done anything like this before. 'Why would he do this to me?'
"Sam... I-I can explain..." He studdered. The other girl just sat there in complete horror.
"You have a girlfriend?" She asked looking at him feircly. I could she was as mad as I was. "What kind of ass does that? God, I can't believe you!" She stood up and slapped him. He stood up and tried to walk over to me but I slapped him as well.
"Im so sorry! I had no idea he had a girlfriend otherwise I wouldn't be here!" She seemed sypethetic about the sistuation so I didn't yell at her. Bailey on the other hand was gunna get it.
"You bastard! I can't believe I ever loved you!" I screamed at him crying. I opened the soup and threw it at him.
"Were done!" I yelled as I left his house. As soon as I got outside, I could hear the other girl yelling at him again. I pulled out my phone and called the only person I trusted right now...
"Hello?" They asked picking up the phone.
"Mari," I said still crying. "I need you to come pick me up..."
"Sam, what happened? Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" She said nervously.
"Im fine I just need you to come get me. I will explain later. Im at Bailey's..."
"Okay, I'll be there in 5," she said hanging up. As soon as I put my phone away, the other girl came storming out of his house, furious. She looked at me.
"Im sorry... I didn't know he was in a relationship... I feel so terrible," she said. I looked at her.
"I never would make him cheat on someone on purpose bacause I have been cheated on. Im so sorry and it sucks. But let me tell you, that bitch is never gunna date another girl again," she said.
"Its okay, how were you supposed to know..."
"Why are you being so nice to me?" She asked. "After all your boyfriend just cheated on you with me..."
"Well, I don't know you and how were you supposed to know he was dating someone. I dont think you look like a whore, so thats why I didn't slap you as well," We talked for a little bit more and then Mari pulled into the driveway. She got out of her car and ran up to me.
"Sam, are you okay? What happened? Whos this?" She asked franticly. I explained what had happened and her expression went from worried, to shocked, to pissed. Before I could do anything, Mari jumped up and ran to the front door. She pounded on it, yelling at him to answer the door. When he finally did, she slapped him so hard I could see the imprint from her rings on his face.
"You son of a bitch! How dare you do that to my sister?! She loved you and you went and treated her like shit!" She slapped him again and helped me into the car. She threw my chair in the back of the car, and we drove off.
~present time~
"Sam? Sam!" I jumped and saw everyone staring at me. "Sam are you okay?" Mari asked.
"What? Uh, yeah. Yeah I-Im fine. Why?"
"Well you sighed and just sat there doing nothing but staring at your phone," Joven said. "We were worried something happened." Aww, he was worried about me!
"Um sorry, Im fine. Really," I said but Im sure it wasnt convincing. I thought and replied with "If you loved me then you never would have done the one thing to hurt me". Trying to pretend like nothing was wrong, when we had reached a stoplight, I opened the camera on my phone and yelled "SMILE"! Everyone instantly made some sort of stupidly surprised face at the camera and I posted it to Instagram saying "Having a blast on our way to VidCon! I hope @TheJovenshire doesn't get us all killed though" I posted it, and then we arrived.

Sorry if this chapter wasn't exactly what you thought it was gunna be bacause it didnt turn out how I thought it would either. I just wanted to give you a little background info to Sam's past. Hope you enjoyed and make sure to check out my other story, School Sucks. I love you my crazies!
-Mads ;)