×Eleven×

Dre' in the multimedia

Mimi

"So what you need me to cover you for?" Camilla asked leaning on the island eating some ice cream.

"Where were you fr?" She asked. "With.... A friend" I lied. She raised a brow. "A friend? You 'on have any friends, but me and Kendra"

I was silent. "Well, I made a new friend" I lied again. She examined me up and down.

"Mhm, the lies. I can see right through you" she said pointing at me with her spoon. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I guess Camilla" "So what's taking the police so long to find her?" Camilla asked. I shrugged.

"I have no idea, but we need to worry about Ariel. Ion think I want her living with her daddy while she's gone" Camilla frowned. "Why not?" I sighed.

"Kendra been telling me about this wife her ex married. I think she had something to do with it.

The things Kendra told me about her.... Ion want Ariel ova' there" Camilla's eyes shot up. "What she tell you?" Camilla asked.

"Long story short, she been a bitch towards Kendra since the beginning" She nodded. "So you wanna call up Ian so Ariel can come ova here?" I nodded. "Yea" "Aight, I can do that"

Eric

"Y'all looked like y'all haven't seen eachother in a decade" Tori said. I nodded and sat back in my seat.

"I know, it still feels kinda weird though. Not seeing her for three damn years" Tori nodded. "So..... Did y'all do anything?" She asked.

I smirked. Tori and I are hella close, we tell eachother everything, even though she's my assistant she's like a Lil sister to me real shit.

"Well?" She asked nudging me. "You already know" "On the beach?" She asked. I nodded. Tori shook her head.

"Lil nasties, I swear" I chuckled. "Man, whatever you don't know the half of it" "Shit I don't wanna know....." She waved me off.

"We chilled ova' here too after we left the studio" She nodded. "So is she gonna continue to play that other nigga or?" I shrugged.

"That's her, I mean she done already cheated on his ass" She shook her head. "It's her choice, but I'm not feeling the getting married part. That shit dead"

"Wym? You gonn' crash her wedding?" "If I have to, idgaf" Tori started laughing. "Reckless" I shrugged.

"Ain't you and her brother into it still?" She asked. I nodded. "Yea, but Dre' ain't on shit" Tori raised a brow.

"You four feet and think you tough. It's cute" I muffed her head to the side and stood up. "I gotta pick up Keenan, you gonn' stay here?" I asked.

Tori nodded. "Yea, I'll stay till you get back" I nodded. "Aight, if you do leave you got a key right?" I asked. She nodded. I nodded and walked out the door.

Mimi

"What you wanna do today?" I shrugged and grabbed a water out the fridge. Savon sighed and looked me up and down.

"You good?" He asked. "I'm fine" I mumbled walking up the steps.
I sighed when I heard him following behind me. "You 'on seem okay"

"I'm good, I just wanna sleep" before he could say anything else I was already upstairs in my room under the covers.I wasn't trying to face him right now. I couldn't, and I wasn't ready on how he'd react.

Eric

"Daddy!" I picked Keenan up and put him on my waist. Jinae' folded her arms across her chest. "Haven't seen you Inna while" Jinae' said looking me up and down.

"I know, I had to take care of something" She raised a brow. "With who? She must be real important  to come before you're son"

I sighed. "What makes you think it's a female? And why you all in my business? Last time I checked I told yo ass we not together" I said.

She frowned a little then fixed her face. "Have him back tonight" she looked me up and down before walking up the stairs.

"Bye mommy" Keenan said. "Bye" she mumbled. "Daddy what's wrong with mommy?" Keenan asked looking up at me.

"I don't know..... Let's go" I shrugged it off and walked out the door with Keenan in my arms.

==

"Again!" I chuckled and pushed a little bit harder on the swings. "Higher!" I sighed and pushed him again. "Excuse me Mr." I turnt around and saw a little girl, maybe 4 or 5.

"Yes?" She looked up at me. "When is it my turn?" She asked. I frowned and was about to speak until I heard someones voice.

"Ariyana!" She walked up to her. "Don't run away from me like that again!" She yelled. Ariyana nodded.

O'l girl looked up at me. "I'm sorry, my Lil sister-" "It's fine" I said cutting her off. I turnt around to check on Keenan and turnt back around. She nodded and smirked.

"You're Eazy-E" she said. I nodded. "You a fan?" I asked. She nodded. "Hell Yea....." She put her right hand up so I can shake it. "I'm Tomica"

vote/comment

Excuse the mistakes!