×Fifty-Four×

Chapter 54,

Mimi

"Thank you" I picked up my food and have the cashier a tip. I turnt on my heels and made my way to the exit when I heard someone call my name. "Naomi" I sighed and turnt around.

"Brisana, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked. She smiled. "Just getting some lunch..." I nodded not looking forward to this conversation.

"How's you and Eric?" She asked. "Your asking about Eric like you truly give a fuck about him, after you had some niggas jump him" she frowned. "Jump him?" I nodded. "Okay, ion know what your talking about.

If I would've hired somebody to jump someone I would've been you. Trust" I folded my arms across my chest. "So if it wasn't you then who was it?" I asked. She shrugged. "How should I know?"

I was silent. "Well, I have to go don't wait up" she gave me a fake ass smile before walking away. I shook my head and made my way out of Olive Garden.

Eric

"You know what you said was fucked up" I nodded my head. "Yea, I know.... She ain't never gonna forgive me" Ren sighed. "Well look, I know you. Don't do anything you'll regret"

"Like what?"  I asked. He shrugged. "I know you, when y'all get into a heated argument or y'all break up you go for the next broad" I sighed knowing he was right. "You right" "So do me a favor... And stay as far away from females as you can" I nodded. "I'll try"

Mimi

Camilla: "You don't think it's Tomica crazy ass right?"

- "I don't know, maybe she probably got connects down here from prison"

Camilla: "Right, well who ever it is is obviously after Eric so you need to warn him"

I nodded my head.

- "Your right"

Camilla: "Tomorrows your birthday.... What are you doing?"

I shrugged.

- "I don't know, nothing special"

Camilla: "Well I'll be down there tomorrow morning so we can turn tf up"

I chuckled.

- "Yea, I guess"

Camilla: "Keep yo head up, whatever's meant to be will be"

I sighed.

- "I hear you"

Camilla: "Love you, and kiss my niece and nephew for me"

- "I will, love you"

I hung up the phone and as soon as I did one of the twins started crying. I got up from my bed and picked Lyric up from her crib. I sat her on my leg, I put her binky in her mouth while she laid on my chest.

She looked just like Eric,hopefully she'll start looking like me when she gets older. She has Eric's skin tone also, so does Maceon. His Genes were strong asf. "Mimi I'm about to go, you need anything?"

Shaniya said leaning on my doorframe. I shook my head. "Nah, I'm okay" "Alright, oh and its some mail on the counter downstairs" I nodded my head and looked down at Lyric, sleep.

Shaniya left and When I heard the door close I put Lyric back in her crib brushing my hands off with my pants. I cut the baby monitor on and made my way downstairs. I saw the stack of mail that was on the counter.

I sighed and sat on the dinner table looking through them, I then stopped when I seen a letter from Savon's mother. I frowned wondering how and why she would write me. I hesitated at first them tore the side of the envelope off. I took the piece of paper out and unfolded it.

Dear, Naomi

I know you must be wondering how I found you, and why I'm writing you this letter. Well I just wanted to inform you that Savon died, two weeks ago.

He was in Africa and somehow a man got ahold of his gun and  killed him. I know what happened between you two, but it doesn't matter now. He loved you and you know that it would mean a lot if you come to his funeral in Dallas. I know it might seem a little to much but think about it.

Sincerely,
Danielle.

903-216-5687

I wiped away my tears and took a deep breath.

Eric

"Aight you good, you can take a break" Meeka smiled and took her headphones from off of her head, walking out the booth. "So how you been Eric?" She asked taking a couple sips of her water. I shrugged.

"I'm straight" she nodded her head. "Your baby mama never comes by anymore, y'all not on good terms?" I frowned. "Why do you care?" I asked. She shrugged. "I was just trying to make conversation, that's all" I sighed.

She sucked her teeth and sat her water bottle down. "Come on, I know your not the faithful type anyway Just tell me what you want" I frowned and watched as she got closer to me.

"What are you doing?" She smirked and sat on my lap. "Come on Eazy don't play. I saw how you been looking at me" I frowned. "I-Ion know what you talking about" her smile widened as she slipped her shirt off.

"What about now?" I licked my lips and looked down at her breasts. "Fuck it" I mumbled.

--------

VOTE/COMMENT

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!

I MEAN.... YALL SEEN IT COMING RIGHT?