×Twenty-One×

Tomica in the multimedia

Mimi

I took a deep breath grabbing the house phone and typing in the number mama gave me. She wanted me to call him today to apologize n' shit. I eventually gave up and picked up this phone so here I go.

Michael: "Hello?"

I took a deep breath hoping this was the wrong number.

Me: "Uh, Yea. This Naomi, did my mama say I was going to call you?" I asked.

Michael: "Mimi, Yea. She did..... How are you?"

I slightly rolled my eyes not trying to go there.

Me: "I'm fine" I started. "You?"

Michael: "That's great, and I'm fine hun.... What are your plans for today?" He asked.

Me: "Nothing much-"

Michael: "Great! How about come over for lunch? to you know catch up?"

I sighed.

Me: "I don't know-"

Michael: "Please? Look I know you really don't wanna see me right now and I understand, I'll explain everything if you except this invitation. You don't even have to stay here long"

I scratched the back of my neck deep in thought. I know I said I didn't wanna see or talk to him, but deep down inside I needed answers.

Me: "Fine, give me the address"
I could tell he was smiling through the phone.

After he gave me the address I hung up the phone and went upstairs to get dressed. Ariel was out with Camilla so I didn't have anything to worry about really, and Savon went ghost this morning so it was just me.

After I got out the shower I put on a sports bra and a pair of my over-alls, I slid on a pair of Tims and put my pair up in a bun. After I checked myself in the mirror I grabbed my cross body purse and keys leaving out the door.

Eric

After we had signed those papers saying Tomica was my manager I felt relieved, I finally had someone I trusted managing me. She even got me an interview at this hot ass radio station in Chicago called Power 92. Hot boyz Radio. Its tight.

Hottest radio station in Chicago. That's where I needed to go, and after, we probably gonn' hit up Adriana's. A club. "So when am I gonna meet this

"Tomica?" Tori asked stuffing some doritos in her mouth. I shrugged. "She supposed to be coming over to discuss some shit wit me" she nodded.

"Is she cute?" Tori asked. I nodded. "Yea, she fine asl" Tori raised a brow. "She look better than Mimi?" I rubbed my chin and shook my head.

"Nah, nobody in my opinion look better than her" Tori smirked. "I knew you was finna say that..... But anyways have you talked to her?"

I shook my head. "Nah, imma let her do her. I thought I wanted her back, I thought she felt the same way but she stayed with that nigga at the same day. What he got that I don't have?" I asked. Tori shrugged. "But you do know that shit wouldn't be easy right?"

"What wouldn't be easy? Telling the truth?" She nodded. "Hell Yea, people lie and take the easy way out, but telling the truth isn't always easy" I shrugged. "I mean, what you want me to do?" I asked. "Talk to her, damn. Why you being an ass?" She asked in a chuckle.

"I'm not-" "Yes you are mf, you went through all that time to talk her into forgiving you...for nothing" I was silent. "Wanna know what I think?" I asked.

"I think every time y'all get together, and another female pops into yo life you say fuck Naomi" I frowned. "How you figure that?" I asked.

"Its obvious, and what you was telling me about how she treated o'l girl at the park she was feeling a certain type of way, but you, being the asshole you are.

Chose Tomica over her" I was silent taking everything she said in. I'm not gonna lie, I realized what she was saying is true.

"You put every female in front of Mimi when your supposed to put her first, how you know she wasn't planning on telling dude that day?" I nodded. "How you know she aint already tell him?" I was silent. "You right" I mumbled.

"I know I am" she said in a sigh. I ran my hand down my face. "I'll talk to her"

Mimi

I knocked on the door twice and no answer. I waited patiently looking around the nice neighborhood, this was officially a white neighborhood yo. I heard the locks click, I stepped back and stared at the door. The door swung open revealing a white older women, maybe around her early fourties.

"Hi! You must be Naomi" I nodded slowly. "Im Alicia, Your dad is in the back barbecuing, follow me" I stepped inside while she closed the door behind me.

She walked in front of me showing me the way through the huge house. We had already past the living room when I seen a whole gallery of photos.

I stopped and looked at them. When Alicia noticed I wasn't behind her she stopped in her tracks and turnt around.

"Oh, you found the photo gallery" she said walking up beside me. "Who's that?" I asked. Pointing at a picture of a Lil girl that looks exactly like me.

"That's your half sister, Shaniya.... She's at school now" I nodded. "How old is she?" I asked. She paused for a second then opened her mouth.

"She's 16, and her brother" she pointed at a picture of a Lil boy, that looks like Tyree. "Tyson. He's 18" I couldn't help but smile.

They looked nothing like Alicia, they look like us. Lorraine and Michael's kids. I scanned the rest of the pictures until I stopped at a picture that looked old. I looked at it closely, it was a picture of all three of us. Tyree, Dre and I.

"He still has this picture?" I asked. Alicia looked at the picture I was talking about and nodded.

"Yes, he had that picture for a while now. He found it when we moved back out here" I frowned. "Back?" I asked. She nodded. "Yea, we moved back to LA from NewYork" I nodded. "Awe, that's cool" "Baby! Is Naomi here yet?!" I heard Michael yell from the back.

"Yea! She just made it!" Alicia yelled back. She looked back at me. "Come on, he's been waiting on you"

vote/comment

Excuse the mistakes!