×Forty-Two×

That night.....

Mimi

I knocked on the door twice waiting on someone to open the door. It was going on 9:00 and I spent majority of my day at the studio with Eric, I still had to go to dinner at Michael's house so I drove home got ready and came over here.

"Hey baby how are you?" Alicia asked with a smile on her face. I smiled a little and pulled her into a hug. Half of me wanted to know if she knew about Michael and mama but imma let dat be the past and pretend like I didn't know even when every time I see her I think about it.

"You okay?" She asked looking into my eyes. I nodded. "Yea, I'm fine. Is everyone here?" I asked stepping inside the house. She nodded closed and locked the door behind me. "Yes, your brothers are in the living room watching TV and Shaniya is in her bedroom" I frowned.

"She's up there alone?" I asked. She shook her head. "Gina's up there talking to her" I nodded and pulled my jacket off walking into the living room. "Wassup lames?" I asked slapping both Dre' and Tyson's neck. They both shot me a look and smacked their lips. "Wassup Mimi?" Ty mumbled.

"What's going on? Wassup wit Niya?" I asked. "You ain't hear?" He asked. I frowned and shook my head. "Hear what?" I asked. "This chic named Meagan exposed her" my frown deepened.

"Exposed?" I asked. He nodded. "Yea, she put some record recorder in this nigga car she datin' and now the whole school know she a virgin" I put my hand over my head cursing myself. "Fuck" I mumbled. "Oh, don't worry. That lil nigga gonn' get his" Dre' said. Ty nodded in agreement.

I sat my jacket on the arm of the couch and walked upstairs to Niya's room. I opened the door and saw her crying on the bed while Gina was rubbing her back. I sighed and walked inside closing the door behind myself. They both looked at me without saying a word.

"Niya" I said. She sighed and wiped her eyes. "Look, I already know alright? You're gonna tell me not to cry and to man up" I frowned. "I wasn't gonna say any of that-"

"Mimi" Gina said. I sighed. "Aight maybe I was, but why the tears?" "She humiliated me infront of the whole school Mimi! I'm in highschool! People are cruel" I ain't have to worry about all at', if someone did that to me they would a caught a beat down. I sighed and sat on the edge of her bed.

"What yo mama do?" I asked. "She already went up there. They say they couldn't do anything about it" I frowned. "Why the hell not?" I asked. She shrugged. "Look, I just wanna get outta LA. Did you talk to daddy yet?" She asked. I shook my head. "About what?" Gina asked.

"About Niya moving in with Eric and I" I said. Gina raised a brow. "Imma talk to him after dinner aight? Fix yo face and get ready" Niya nodded and wiped her face again. "Alright" I smiled a little.

Vote/Comment

Excuse the mistakes!