The meeting

Big Al's POV
"Hi, you guys must be Teams JNPR and CFVY, my name is Al and before you ask, I am an allosaurus who somehow got in this uhh Remnant planet of yours and yes it's true, I was the one who killed that elephant or whatever you called it, a Goliath, and don't worry, I don't bite, I'm friends with team RWBY after I saved them." I said. The two teams were at the loss of words, until something behind them was lurking, it was a pack of 4 beowulves and a big ursa, the teams started to draw their weapons until Al stopped them, "It's ok guys, I've got them, he said with a smirk.

Third POV
The two beowulves tried to attack Al but the allosaurus slashed through them with his claws, killing them, the last two beowulves were enraged and tried to bite Al until he bit both of them in his jaws and clamped them shut, crushing the life out of them, now Al faced the ursa who immediately barreling towards Al, lucky for him, he jumped on the ursa back and bit his head off clean.
Anyone's POV
The Grimm are now gone thanks to Al. Al looked back at the team and fearing about what they were going to say. "AAAAAAWWWWEEESSSOME!"
said teams JNPR and CFVY, "That was the most awesome thing I've seen in my life, a lizar-we I mean allosaur fighting a pack of beowulves and one ursa!" Coco said with excitement. "Your not gonna kill me?" Al said, "Of course not, whoever is a friend of RWBY is a friend of ours." Jaune said. Teams RWBY,JNPR, and CFVY, cheered for Al. Al was happy until something bit him from behind. "ROOOOOOAAAAR!!!" Al roared in pain and the creature threw him through trees, the Teams saw this and took out their weapons until the creature knocked them all unconscious with a tail swipe. Al stood up to fight this gri- wait a minute that creature is no Grimm, it had scales, long slender blue body, standing on two legs, has claws, and an orange head that shaped like a crocodile. "GRAAAAAHHHHIISSSSSSSSSS!" it was a Suchomimus. Al saw this and looked back to his friends who are unconscious and can't get up. This made Al full of rage, his teeth bared, his fangs sharpen, his eyes turned bloody red, and roared. "RRRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAR!" The two dinos a looked at each other filled with hate, misery and rage, they run to each other and started the legendary clash.
(Al's and Suchomimus roars)