Raptor Ambush

Big Al's POV
"Man this school lunch is good!, right dinos?" I asked my comrades, "Meh, I've tasted meat that's better than this." Such I groaned "I think it's good we're eating this." Anky spoke, "We'll comrades, at least nothing got in our way and anything bad won't happen." I said until a TV turned on and showed the White Fang base, destroyed bad overun with.....RAPTORS!?, "Last night, something big and grey and looked like a lizard, along with an army of feathered clawed lizards, killed all of the Faunus, including the Criminal... Wait, Roman Torchwick is actually KILLED by those THINGS!?" A newscaster spoke out loud, and he continued "Uh, I think we should get out before those bird lizards come back!" A cameraman spoke, "NO! I want a close view of the White Fang base and how those lizard things killed the Faunus and Rom-AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" The newscaster spoke until raptors attacked and killed the news caster in front of the camera man, "AAAHHHH HELP MEE! (Ggguuuuuurrreegle) he was being eaten from the inside out and choked by his own intestines, making the cameraman and the people watching the news barf, paralyzed with fear, and full of tears, the raptors then attack the cameraman and his crew, the camera was changed to a blank screen, but the sound of guts being torn apart and screams of agony can be heard by the crew. When Teams RWBY,JNPR and CFVY saw this, they were now afraid of them, but this affected the Faunus on there teams, crying and full of hate towards the raptors for killing their kind, "Look on the bright side, A criminal named Roman is dead." Sucho said, but this made me, Anky, and the teams glare at him, making him embarrassed, "Don't worry, we'll take care of those raptors and avenge your kind." I said to the teams and the Faunus "Come on dinos, let's go and destroy those raptors!!" I shouted, "YEAH!" Sucho and Anky shouted at the same time.

At the White Fang base
"So this is where the Faunus hang out." "Yes Sucho, now let's see where the raptors are, Anky what do you see?" "I see four raptors coming at us and a tree." "Ok Anky you saw a tree and four raptors, come on Al the raptors aren't he- WAIT!, what was the last part you said Anky!?," " I saw a tree." "Before that!" "Four raptors." As Big Al and his team turned around, he saw the four raptors who charged at them. "Attack!" Al shouted as he, Sucho, and Anky charged towards the raptors, Al bite one of the raptors and tore its head and clawed the other raptor, Sucho face two more raptors, on of the raptors slashed his legs and bites on his back, "GRRRAAHHIISSSSS" Sucho roared as he clawed off the raptors, he manged to kill one of them until the other raptor somehow manage to trip Sucho. "GAAH!" Sucho exclaimed in pain, the raptor jumped and was about to claw Sucho's neck until Anky used his tail club to hit the raptor far from Sucho and crash into the Paladin's engine, making it explode, burning the raptor, the Dinos killed the raptors but fatally injured, " We (breathes hard) did it!" Sucho shouted, "So is it over Al?" Anky asked, "No, the newsreporter said there was a big grey dinosaur that had the ability to camouflage, where is it?" "RIGHT BEHIND YOU." IAl said as he showed himself to Al and his friends, "BROTHER!?" Al said, "Yes, it's your big brother, now DIE!" IAl roared as he charge at Al, Sucho, and Anky, who are battle ready, making this, The Clash Of The Dinosaurs.