Sucho's promise

Sucho's POV
"So when they wake up, I'm gonna apologize them?" he said, "Yes, yes you do Sucho." Al answered, "So while we're waiting, what do you do in this school Ozpin, and don't worry, I won't rage out like I did to you outside." Sucho said with a smirk as he looked at him, "W,w,well we train students to become the future's hunters and huntresses to fight the Grimm." Ozpin answered, "Cool, and since me and Al are waiting, why don't you and the others go outside, ok?" Sucho said.
Outside
"Ozpin, you can't trust these, these things! These BEASTS!" Glynda protested, "I assure you Glynda, Al and Sucho are not bad, well Al is not bad." Ozpin still remembered Sucho grabbing him and nearly ate him but thanks to Al, he was saved. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" Glynda and Winter said at the same time. "You expect us to welcome them after what they did to Teams RWBY,JNPR, and CFVY, and most importantly, my sister WEISS!!" Winter exclaimed. "Schnee, Ozpin knows what he's doing and I know these lizard freaks or whatever they are might be good." Ironwood said. "WE CAN HERE YOU GUYS YOU KNOW! AND FOR THE RECORD, WERE DINOSAURS!!" Sucho said with rage, This made the group embarrassed and scared at the same time.

Meanwhile at Cinder's room
"I don't know about this Cinder, we don't even know what they are." Mercury said with caution. "For once, I agree with him Cinder, they are nothin but beasts." Emerald said. "But, they are the perfect part of pure weapons of destruction, and we need that kind of brute strength to add for our team." Cinder said with flaming eyes. "Now, find me more information about those to and make sure they don't know what were really up to." She continued. " Yes Cinder.", Emerald and Mercury got out and try to find the two dinosaurs to add for Cinder.

Meanwhile at the medical center
"Ouch, my head." Ruby said with bandages wrapped around in some areas, and the same goes or her friends as well. "Good, your awake guys." Al said with a smile. "AL!" The teams said with glee and joy. "Thank goodness, we thought we lost you, but it's a good thing you took care of the croc thing." Ruby said, "Im a Suchomimus." Ruby and her friends turned around who said that, and it was Sucho. "Hi." He said. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" The teams started to scream but Al calmed them down, "Guys, it's ok he made a promise to never harm anyone if necessary." Al said. "A-a-a-are you sure A-Al?" Ruby said with caution. "Don't worry , I promise I will make it up to you guys, except vomit boy." Sucho said with a smirk. "HEY! Ow, my back!" Jaune said but was interrupted with a pain in his back. "Yep, this is gonna be a long day." Al groaned