The Recovery (Part 2)

After Al told his story, tears were coming out of his eyes, making him feel hopeless to save his brother from his problem, "Al, I'm, I'm sorry that your brother had a tough life, but right now, our friends need us, and if we don't do something about it, IAl and his raptors will not stop until everyone and everything  on this planet is dead, so are you with us?" Sucho said in a soft voice, with sincerity, "Yeah Al, we need you, everyone needs you." Anky said next, Al had time to think about this, and he now knows, it's time to stop his brother, IAl "Your right dinos, now let's go stop my brother!"   "YEAH!!" Al and his team began searching for IAl and his raptors

IAl's new lair
"Man, I can't believe my own brother would think that he can help me!" "That's what you think IAl." A feminine voice spoke to him, "WHO SAID THAT!?" IAl got up and bared his fangs and claws and he was combat ready, until he saw three shadows in front of him, it was Cinder, along with Emerald and Mercury. "What do YOU WANT!?" "An assistance, your brute strength and your raptors we can rule the criminal underworld, and you can have all the meat you want, especially Al,Sucho, and Anky dead." Cinder told IAl "How about, NOT A CHANCE." He said as he swiped his claw on Cinder and made her break through four walls of the base, knocking her unconscious, "CINDER!" Emerald and Mercury shouted, they were now battle ready for IAl "Your gonna pay for that FREAK!" Mercury said as he got his gun gear ready and went straight for IAl, until he felt something sharp going through his stomach, making him bleed out if it and out of his mouth." He looked up and saw IAl with one of his claws piercing through him and IAl went close to his face, making him frightened as he was bleeding, "I-Am-Not-A-FREAK!!, ROOOOAAAR" IAl roared as he chomped his jaws on Mercury's entire body, severing it, leaving only his bottom half, along with his legs, IAl dropped the half, letting the raptors eat it, and all that's left was Emerald, her eyes were filled with tears after what she just saw, her best friend, get eaten, right in front of her "YOU MONSTER!" IAl got sick of this as he charged right towards her, Emerald use her claw guns and started shooting at the beasts eye, she makes a direct hit, until his eye started healing, "WHAT,HOWS THAT POSSIBLE YOUR EYE IS HEALING!?" IAl grabbed her, she used her gun claws to scratch his eyes again, but it started to heal again, "Hears a tip darling, never use guns on a Dino with a healing factor, Now DIE!"  IAl used his claws to crush the life out of her, and when he was done killing her, she fed her limp body to the raptors, "CHIRP,CHIRP," they chirped as they devoured her body, "Now, time to face the flaming wit---" he was interrupted by a big flame size of a wave  going through him, making his body into a metal fossil skeleton, It's was Cinder, her eyes are filled with rage and sorrow after what he did to her best mates, she walked up towards IAl's skeleton fossil and she glared at it, "Now, your nothing but bone, you insufferable bea---GAAAH!" Cinder was stabbed by IAl's skeletal claws, meaning he is still alive, he carried Cinder to his face as body started healing from bone to flesh, then to skin, his entire body was healed, then he faced Cinder who was bleeding and barfing up blood, "So, any last words before you die Cinder?" What IAl got in response, was a spit of blood to his face, "Bite me -b-b-BEAst!" She said as she was gurgling blood "With pleasure, ROOOAARR!" The screen turned black as sounds of screams and blood and guts are being devoured, and sounds of raptors chirping as they are sounding like they're eating the leftovers, IAl was finished, and now all he has to do, is to find and kill Al,Sucho, and Anky. "COME ON MY RAPTORS, TIME TO HUNT!" IAl roared as he went to the forest, along with his raptors following.