On My Last Nerv

Ch:8

The girls were at there house getting ready for school. Jona had allot of thinking to do about Kizaiah and what to do to him. But,what she was really thinking about is what she should wear today. She is gonna wear a sky blue dress and it is long in the back and short in the front. She wore an island necklace and and island earrings.

Louise wore a short, pink dress that didn't pass her knees.She had a white flower clip in her hair.Devilin wore a very light brown dress which passed a little of her knee.She had her black headband with a little flower on it.Leianna wore a white dress with a pink necklace and pink earrings.Joylani wore a black dress with a white headband with a black pearl on it.

Then all the girls wore the same color of shoes which was black.Lieanna,Louise and Jona wore wedges.Devilin and Joylani wore the shoes with the skinny hill.Then the girls were off to school in there van.When the girls got to school, everything was all right.

But when she got to her locker,the cheerleading group was coming down the hall doing a cheer about Jona loving Bill. It went like this,"Jona ,Jona she's in love,she's in love with Bill Quenga!" The girls were already making their fists cause they really wanted to beat up Kizaiah. When the cheer group left Kizaiah came out paying the girls in the group.He gave $10 to each of them.

Jona gatherd with the girls and said,"I think we should just tell the counsolor cause if we keep dealing with this our selves then he'll never stop."All the girls agreed so they went to the counsolor,told her about everything and she called Kizaiah to her office.She specificly told him if he didn't stop then she'll have to suspend him.