The Date!!!

Ch12:

It was time for Jona to go on her date. When Bill finally got to her house he was nervous. Jona was also nervous. Bill came in a red car with the hood down.

Before they got in the car Devilin yelled,"Have her back at 9:00!"

Bill replied,"Got it." Then they left. When they got to the restaurant, they didn't have to wait at all because Bill made a reservation he wanted the night to be perfect. But, Jona didn't want it to be all fancy.So she told Bill and he agreed they were so happy because they both weren't all fancy.

"How about I call my sisters to ask them to drop some non fancy clothes." Jona suggested.

"OK and I got some regular clothes in my car" Bill replied. Jona went to the restroom and called her house phone.

"Hello, Louise i need you to drop off some regular clothes ASAP." Jona said.

"I don't need to I put some in your purse I knew you would change so I put some there." Louise replied.

"Thanks but this is for another reason Bill and i don't like fancy so we're going to a pizzeria. Bye!"Jona explained. After Jona and Bill changed they were off to papa johnn's pizzeria. Bill heard that the place was new and they both wanted to try it out. After the pizzeria they went to yogurt-land cause it was still like 8:15. Bill wanted to listen to what the girls said he didn't want to get into any trouble.The time was 8:20 and they went to the board walk to play some games. After all those games it was 8:35 and they needed  to be heading home because it was a long way home.When they got there Jona and Bill had a great time.

"Thanks for the whole night." Jona said.When Jona was getting down Bill opened her door like a gentlmen.Then before they went up the stair case they kissed.