The Weekend

"Bye, Jesus! Love you." Stef shut the door, then turning to her wife she smiled. "Last one. Now we have the house all to ourselves." The blonde stepped closer and closer to Lena, "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Oh yeah."
.
.
.

"You did not just hit me!" Lena interjected. Holding the Wii remote in her hand.

  "It's boxing, love." Stef said cooly. As she boxed Lena's  character in the face.

   "I hate this game!" The blonde laughed before pressing the home button. Pausing the game.

   "Wanna play tennis again?" The brunette shook her head.

   "I don't wanna quit this until I at least beat you once."

   "Which will be never. So?.." Then suddenly and unexpectedly the latter charged into Stef pushing her onto the couch. They laughed hysterically while Lena laid against the blonde. That changed quickly once Stef flipped them over.

  "Gotcha." The brunette only continued to giggle as her wife peppered soft kisses to her partially exposed chest, neck, then stopping only to suck at her wife's pulse point. Lena's arms wrapped around Stef's back pulling her flesh to her. A low growl came from the latter as the blonde continued her way to Lena's full lips.
    Once reaching her destination their lips met in a beautiful, loving embrace. Not rushing a moment of it. The brunette ran her hands up and down Stef's back while her wife's were tangled in a mass of brown curls.
  Stef pulled away reluctantly and stood, holding out her hand. 

"What?"

  "Come on, love. Let's finish this somewhere more comfortable. Our bedroom perhaps." Lena took her hand, giggling.

End

______________________________
Thank you for reading! Love this pairing. Next will be a Beth and Daryl one shot. If anyone has any requests. Just shoot me a message, or comment on this story. ~K