First Kiss

"I ain't playin' 21 questions." Beth pouted.

  "Well why not? We are about ten-thirteen miles  ahead of the walkers. We could at least have a little fun the rest of the way." Daryl sighed, knowing he couldn't decline anything the blonde asked him to do. That including 21 questions.

  "You first." The blonde smiled.

  "Alright! Him.. Favorite color?" Daryl laughed adjusting the strap on his bow to a better fit on his back. "Green, yours?"

  "Turquoise but that's not your question you have to ask another." The man sighed raising his hands.

  "Fine, fine favorite food?"

  "Pepperoni pizza. Favorite thing to do?"
They went back and forth like this for what seemed like hours. Until a particular question took the simple, fun game into something more.

  "First kiss?" Daryl questioned but there was no response, "Beth?"

  "I hadn't had it yet."

  "Ya haven't kissed anyone? The blonde shook her head , turning red from embarrassment.

  "I mean, t-that isn't b-bad or anything." Daryl stuttered, his face becoming slightly warm.

  "Its embarrassing I'm 20 and still haven't kissed anyone yet." The women sighed, "Besides rea- never mind."

  "What?" The man stopped and looked into the latter's crystal blue eyes.

  "I like you! Okay?" Before he could change his mind he grabbed her and pulled her in softly and kissed her sweetly. The kiss was short but full of passion. Daryl pulled away and the blonde was smiling happily.

"I really like you, Daryl."

"I know." Beth hit him on the shoulder playfully, "I like you too."

END

______________________________
mitsu1302 Here ya go!!! Hope y'all enjoy. -k