You Play?

"I took my love and I took it down. Climbed a mountain and I turned around." Misty's Cajun accent rang through the greenhouse. As she strummed the cords on her old, red Gibson guitar.

"And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills. Till the landslide brought me down." Her expert fingers moved to the next cord in one swift motion.

"Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love? Can the child within my heart rise above?And can I sail through the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life?" The necromancer took a quick breath before continuing, "Oh oh I don't know, oh I don't know."

"You play?" Cordelia walked farther into the room. Her smile never faltering as she sat beside the Cajun on the workbench.

Misty put the strapless guitar down and put her callused fingertips in front of The Supreme. "This 'nough proof?" Throwing her head back, the headmistress giggled softly. Taking Misty's hands into her own. Without another thought she placed soft kisses to everyone of the necromancer's fingertips. Misty turned a deeper shade of red than her guitar.

"Wh-What you doin'?" Cordelia smiled sweetly before pulling the latter closer to her then placing a kiss to her plump lips.

"Play another."

E n d