Bible Verses

Here are some Bible verses that are powerful, and helpful and are my favourites. 5 per page. Thank you for being here! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. "

- Joshua 1:9

Always be strong, because your God is always with you. When someone tries to bring you down, tease you, about anything, it can even be about Jesus, like forcing you not to believe, don't listen to them, don't be discouraged, because you will end up in a better place than them. Always praise God, thank Him for being with you wherever you go!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2) "Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you."

- Ephesians 4:32

How can you not forgive someone, when Jesus forgave YOU, even your biggest sin. Jesus still loves you, even when you do bad things. He's always there to help you. You need to love and forgive others, as Jesus Christ did.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

3)"When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with the humble is wisdom. "

- Proverbs 11:2

When you're too proud of yourself, you want to be popular, you want people to worship you, and be your fans, what's the point of that? You think God will like it? No! The praise should go to Him! Be humble, have a humble heart, love Jesus, and he will give you wisdom in everything you do.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

4)"Therefore anyone who's in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold a new has come. "

- 2 Corinthians 5:17

When you give your heart to Jesus, you are a new person. New way of thinking how the world is. It's not going to be an easy road, but when you give your heart to Jesus, I promise you, he won't ever fail you, He is going to be with you wherever you go. There WILL be a lot of tests, but Jesus won't ever leave your side. You are God's child, and tomorrow, day after day, month after month, you will get stronger, the old you has passed away, Jesus is with you in the front, for you to follow Him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

5)"A new command I give you: love one another. As I loved you, so you must love one another."

- John 13:34

Do you know how much each on of us sin? A LOT! Do you know how much Jesus loves us no matter what? No matter how big our sins are, He still forgives and loves us more than we can love anyone on this earth. He loves us that much, that He died for you, on the cross, to take the pain for you, so that you can have an everlasting life. So who are we to Stan there and say that we hate one another. So as He loved us, we must love one another.

GOD LOVES YOU NO

MATTER WHAT!