*Special:)*

Hello:D MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!  

So, i was thinking, when you hear the word Christmas, what comes to your mind? 

Is it presents, 'Santa Clause', gossiping, parties, family gatherings, Christmas tree, a time finaly free from school and work, and oh yeah, Jesus. Obviously, only you can answer this question about yourself. 

Do you celebrate Christmas because everyone else in your family does also, as a tradition? Or do you always remember that it's our Savior Jesus' birthday?. Again, only you know the answer. 

Well, if you do, shouldn't you spend your day glorifying His name, talk about Him, praising Him, for He came to save us, instead of see who can decorate the tree faster or prettier, give gifts to one another, and go to party after party?

As Jeremiah 10:2-4 says, 

"And so, The LORD reminds us today to be careful not to become involved with and participate in the customs and traditions of the world that are pagan, false and idolatrous.  A tree from the forest is cut down and worked with an axe by the hands of a craftsman. They decorate it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so that it cannot move."

So, do you think all the decorations are needed? Doesn't decorating the Christmas tree, and singing songs "about Christmas" that have nothing to do with Christ sound wrong?

Well, have you thought of Christmass as 'Christ-mass'?

(i like to say Christmas without Christ is a mess:))

"It is high time to wake up out of this sleep and stupor that has plagued those who profess faith in the Living GOD, The only True Light for this dying world, and His Name is, Y'shua (Jesus) The Son of GOD."

Lets celebrate the birth of Christ on Christmas day, who is the mediator between man and God!

Hebrews 5:9,

"And being made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey him"

So, a question for you! As a believer, are you willing to put aside all the traditions as the Christmas tree, and Santa claus, and rudolph, and gifts, to celebrate the birth of our one and only true King?

So lets pray that eyes will open today, to see the true meaning of Christmas! :D 

PS: I am NOT saying any of these are  'wrong', I am saying that, we do all these traditions, and forget about Jessus. As to remember that many scholars agree that Jesus wasn't born on December 25, but we choose to celebrate it then. Anyhow, we must celebrate it every day, not by giving gifts to Him everyday, but simply remembering what He has done for us, and thank Him.

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle joy hurray, Jesus came the Light of life to take our sins away, HEY! Thank you for reading!:D Thank you for voting! And thank you for commenting! :) God bless have a wonderful Christmas.