Part 2

Sorry i took too long. Please Vote and tell me what you think <3

1)"Trust in The Lord with all your heart be lean not on your own understanding."

- Proverbs 3:5

Sometimes, when our prayers are not answered the way we want it, we think, that's it, God doesn't like me. But take a second and think, don't you think that the way our Lord answers is way better than the way we desire it to be?

When you put your full trust in God, there is no way you will fall. He will never fail you! When you KNOW what's the right thing to do, but you THINK that another way would be better. Trust God. His ways lead to victory.

2)For The Lord watches over the way of righteous, but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.

- Psalm 1:6

Every move we make, God sees us. He knows the way of righteous, and His right hand leads them on a wonderful manner. But if we don't do what pleases Him, won't we just lead to destruction? Won't we be just toys under Satan'a hands? And we don't want that to happen. We want to praise the Lord that he is awesome, that he watches over us.

3)He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.

- Revelation 21:4

We are going to Heaven! Isn't that just awesome? No more crying there, we are going to see the King. No more dying there, no more darkness there, not even any more home works there. We are going to praise the Lord all the time, for how almighty He is, because He has our place in Heaven, waiting to go and praise Him along with the angels. Everything passed away! All our sins will be forgiven, for our King came to die to set us free!

4)You shall have no foreign god among you, you shall not worship any god other than me.

- Psalm 81:9

For there is only one God. One TRUE King, who has shown His love for us by sending His one and only begotten Son to die for us, how can we worship someone that never did that for us? Someone, or something that doesn't even exist, something that can't make miracles happen like our God does. God of wonders beyond our Galaxy, YOU ARE HOLY, HOLY!

5)The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?

- Psalm 27:1

It's like saying Jesus is a giant flashlight, and anyone who stays close to Him, will be protected from the dark. Doesn't that make you feel safe? it does to me. He's our light and Salvation, so there's nothing we should be afraid of. He will ALWAYS protect every and each one of us. God has taken cotrol of all of our lives, because no one else can, because He is the one that created us, so how can we be afraid of things that are nothing near to God's power. Even satan was created by God (if you know the story), how can he beat God? so there's obsolutely NOTHING for us to be scared of.

What do you guys think? Do I make sense? Is something unclear to you? let me know <3