Chapter 7

Yawning yet again; you let out a long sigh after. Today was Saturday, the day you were able to sleep in but no! You just had to go to the fair. Since summer was never a friendly season you decided to wear a pair of pants with your favorite shirt and a matching pair of flats. There was no need to get dressed up, but for some reason you wanted to look nice, so you also did you hair up.

Instead of looking like a male host you looked like yourself. There was no tape hold down your chest, you looked like you. It was a nice change.

You looked at the clock hanging on the wall, 7:54 it read. Haruhi was coming over to pick you up at 8 and you two were going to walk over to the fair. It wasn’t far, just a couple blocks away. Your stomach grumbled loudly, you were sure if it had a mouth of its own it would be constantly yelling ‘feed me!’ Even though you heard your stomach, you knew you had to ignore it if you wanted to enjoy all the fair foods.

Walking over to the living room, the small corner table that was holding your purse you pulled out your wallet. You had saved up $80 dollars just for this event, whether or not you were going with someone or not. Sure it was a lot for a fair, but you would have money left over for something to spoil yourself with. The chap-stick that was in your purse rolled out and off the small table, landing behind the couch. You sighed in annoyance and looked under it.

You stood up and pulled on arm rests, while doing so you found your chap-stick, some loose change and over course trash. ‘I really need to clean…’ you thought to yourself as you picked up everything you had found. You also found some old paintings, leaning against the wall, you had done! You had to pull those out too! A little reminisce never hurt anyone. There were only four, each on different size canvases.

Your hand was still full of loose change and trash; you threw the trash away and put the change on the table. The painted pictures were a bit dusty on the tops, but they were still your favorite. Laying them out on the couch you looked over them. Maybe you should pick up this hobby again? It was always enjoyable in your eyes.

A couple of soft knocks brought you out of your thoughts, “Stop it, Tamaki-Senpai!” Haruhi said obviously irritated.

“[Name]! Please be awake!” Tamaki sobbed as he banged on your door, “Hikaru is chasing me with a bag! Please open!” You thought if you should wait and put Tamaki through more fear of bag or if you should spare him~

You couldn’t help but giggle while you opened the door, but your laughs immediately stopped when a plastic bag flew and hit your face. Hikaru was laughing along with Kaoru hysterically, “You look so funny!” Hikaru exclaimed tears from laughing exploded from his eyes.  The bag was still on your face, thanks to the wind. You slowly took it off, the only thing that came to your mind was Tamaki flipping out and flailing his arms around everywhere. You could help but laugh and toss the bag his way, which just floated away in the wind, but Tamaki flipped out and ran inside your house.

“I just need to do a couple of things, then we’re of~” You smiled and opened the door more to let everyone in.

“Woah, Kyoya I didn’t think theme parks would be your cup of tea.” You said as he casually walked in. He muttered something under his breath that you didn’t quite catch, but shrugged it off. Today is going to be fun with everyone here.