Tamaki's ending~

The Ouran watty awards are now open to voting! So, if you enjoy this story of mine, please vote for it! <3 it would mean a lot, thank you! <3

10 years later! Tamaki [You would be 26 or 27] 

You looked at yourself in the mirror, with shock. Running your fingers though your [hair color] hair, the only thing that you were worried about was if Tamaki wanted to start a family? You were happy that the pregnancy test came back positive with a + on the stick you had peed on 10 minutes ago. But, would he be happy too?

Sighing and overthinking about the outcome of this surprise, you wrapped up the test with toilet paper and tossed it in the trash. Of course he would be happy! You had to go buy paint, a crib, diapers, baby toys and --!

You gasped! A name! You need to come up with a name first!

Gah! No! You needed to find out if your child was a boy or a girl first! You giggled to yourself and opened the bathroom door, brain storming names wouldn't hurt though~

Hmm, for a boy Hideaki was a strong name, nice too. You wondered if Yuzuru would like the baby boy to be named after him? Yuzuru was a nice name too. Kiyoko was a beautiful name for a girl, but then again Akira is too! There's too many cute names in your mind right now! Shaking your head, you suddenly remembered that you had a meeting today! A meeting with a very important person too. They had commissioned you to paint a scenery for them that they described. That's right, in life you went with your gut feeling. Art was always a strong point for you. You've become a famous artist, one that was sought after from a lot of high paying costumers. Needless to say you were well off, but you wouldn't be hear if it weren't for Tamaki and his Dad. Yuzuru had introduced you to a lot of people over the years and Tamaki always gave you the inspiration you needed. You donated often and when you would hear about a place in need, you would sell a painting just for their business to stay open. Because of Tamaki you were able to finish the painting! Oh! That's right! The painting! Where was is?

You spent a few minutes looking in the obvious places but, no luck! Its like the painting grew legs and wondered off!

"Oh my god! Tamaki! Tamaki! I can't find the painting!!!" You yelled in a panic, that painting was commissioned by the California's Governor! How in the world did you lose it?! No, no, wait... You did not lose it, you simply misplaced it. Maybe the excitement of just finding out that you were pregnant was getting to you!

After test this morning, so you were just waiting for the right time to tell Tamaki. Taking a deep breath trying to calm down, you walked to the main room. It was because of Tamaki giving you all the inspiration you needed, you followed your love in the arts. Both painting and sometimes music. You always loved to play music with Tamaki; it's like whenever you to played, the music came to life? Sounds silly, but that's how you felt. Tamaki on the other hand followed in his dad footsteps and would become the Heir of the Suoh Company once his dad felt that he was ready to retire. For now, Tamaki is just being himself. Though, he is doing a lot for charity now too, which you absolutely love! Tamaki came running through the house leaving a dust tail right behind him. Coughing you waved your hand in front of your face, trying to clear the air.

"[NAME!] MAYBE ELIZABETH ATE IT!" He yelled grabbing your shoulders, shaking you back and forth. The dog?! Oh my god! She has been acting strange lately.... With wide eyes you stared at Tamaki, "oh my god, you're right!" Quickly removing his hands from your shoulders you two ran around the house to find your guys' pet dog.

You couldn't help but want to keep her! You and Tamaki had been married for a year at the time you guys got her, she was adorable! Tamaki absolutely fell in love with her, and she just couldn't stop licking him! It was instantly you two adopted her from the animal shelter then!