Chapter 9

“Oh? You think you’re so tough, don’t you? I can crush you with my bare hands.” The boy smirked as he charged towards you. All of you previous training came rushing back to you and you made a conscious effort to relax and calm your mind. Fight angry and you will make mistakes, and a mistake can be fatal. Just one single mistake. That was one lesson your teacher had drilled into you, especially given your unusually impulsive nature when angered or irritated. You dreaded the mistake you had made when those two guys had attacked Haruhi.

The boy still wore his cocky smirk, as if he knew he had already won this battle. He brought his left hand up in a punch aimed at your throat. You saw the blow coming and with a quick step to inside, you blocked the punch with your right forearm and then using your head you head-butted him in the nose. He groaned and stumbled back, you followed with another punch to the nose. You heard a crunching noise and were pretty sure his nose was broken he screamed in agony.

He pushed you back with great force sending you through your front window. To your surprise, instead of the guy attacking you again in anger he ran through your house to your ‘back door’, which made you smile only because you knew you didn’t have a back door. One way in one way out. When you got to your feet, you winced. You must have twisted it when you were either fighting or thrown though the window. You weren’t able to move fast but still able to none-the-less. You were going to be late to class, you ankle was swelling a bit and you had some shards of glass in your legs.

The only thing you kept telling your self was to keep calm, you wobbled to your front door and grabbed a school book and hid yourself outside the door. When the guy comes running out you’d just hit him with the book and take things from there. You heard a lot of things breaking and the guy yelling in frustration. You weren’t sure if you should laugh at his sad attempt to get out or be pissed that he was breaking your stuff.

You heard his heavy footsteps come running towards the front door where you were currently hiding along the side. You flung your body weight into the book as the guy slammed right into your plan. He didn’t have any time to scream in pain he just fell to the floor, you probably broke his nose even more. “Wow, that worked out a lot better than I thought it would have…” You stared wide-eyed at the bleeding guy that laid in your door way.

“OH MY GOD!” You yelled as you looked at the book and realized it was completed warped, the guys face was implanted into the pages! You stepped over the guy making sure not to hurt him even more, he probably wont wake up for a couple hours. At least that’s what the book says.

You heard [your favorite song] ringer go off,  grabbing your phone you read who it was on the caller I.D first before you answered it.

‘Incoming Call Honey✿’

You couldn’t help but smile a bit when you answered it. “Hi, Honey-Senpai~”

“[Nick-Name]-Chan! Where are you?” He asked, you weren’t sure if you should tell him about the robber or not.

“Mm, don’t worry~ I just had to take out the trash.” You giggled at your own little joke, “Oh! Can I talk to Kyoya if he’s around, please?” You asked- he was the one you trusted the most; you were able to open up to him first, completely. “Sure~”