Spy Sister

I looked at the house it was like every over one of the streets I’ve walked down every day, there was nothing unique about it, from the outside anyway. I grabbed the handle from my suitcase and pulled it along wondering what to say.

Hey, hello, what’s up, how’s it hanging, hiya? What suited this moment? I don’t know I’ve never been put on the spot like this, I’ve studied it read about it. Sighing I rang the doorbell and waiting about 2 seconds and it was flung open, a grinning woman name Sarah was on the other end. Great.

“hello sweetheart come on in” she waved to let me in, I had no doubt that she had rehearsed what she was going to say and because of the sweat of her forehead she was nervous, and by the smell she’d been cooking that would explain her rosy cheeks. I looked at her “oh leave your bag there” she smiled again I wonder if she ever gets angry, I noticed she hand no shoes on just socks so the common thing to do was to copy.

“it’s just us two girls here right now, William’s at work” William is her husband I’ve met him before he knows a bit about me but I know more about him “and my son Kurt is at, well should be on the way home from school” she looked at her watch making me look at my three watches.

“How old is Kurt” he’s 16 I knew that, I was just making conversation I had notes in my bag.  She pulled some food out the oven and quickly put it on the cooling rack. “He’s sixteen just like you.” Wrong. I’m eighteen; I just look young for my age which is good in some situations.

We cooked for a bit which told me she was a bad cook I pretended that I was to. “Err, could you show me where my room is” she looked at me I could read she was a little hurt that I was leaving her “I need to freshen up for dinner” then she smiled and nodded.

“Your manners are amazing” I was acting to polite “I guess a girl need to freshen up” I smiled and looked around as we walked up stairs dragging my suitcase acting like it was heavy. “Do you need help with that?” she looked at me with worry.

“No I’m okay” I was perfectly okay I think I’m going to be okay. We walked down a corridor that was a creamy colour it had family pictures, pictures of a baby probably Kurt and them as a family and more.

“Here’s your room” she opened it and stopped inside “William re-decorated it himself, it surprised me since his normally so busy with work” she shrugged she seemed pleased. “Oh” she walked over to which I guessed was my bed. “This is your uniform” she picked it up and turned to me.

“I don’t understand?” I dropped my suitcase I racked my brain, school? I’ve never been to school “like that but a girl version” I turned to my left to see a boy around  6 ft 1 with ragged honey coned hair, chocolate brown eyes, slightly tanned smirking at me amused at my confusion. “I’ve never been to school”

“I’m home” a husky voice shouted everything from there I knew was going to be hectic.

We all sat round a table eating the worst pasta ever “this is lovely”  I looked at William and then hung my head down looking at my plate seriously do we eat like this every night? I looked at everyone else’s plates they was about half way through.

“Trixie eat up or it will go cold” Sarah commented smiling I cringed and ate small mouthfuls but fast.

There was an awkward silence for about 4 minutes 32 seconds, yes that’s how awkward it was, “so you’ve never been to school how comes sweetie” she asked curious.

I swallow without the food touching my mouth I sighed and thought for a minute “I was home schooled” I shrugged “until I y’know” and then I started eating again wanting it to be awkward again which I succeeded. I looked at Kurt was on his mobile. “May I be excused, I not feeling good” I pushed the food away and went to my room.

Slamming the door shut and then explored the room, searching for something anything interesting but nothing.

“T?” the familiar voice I’ve always hated but now I have slightly wanted to hear all night. “Are you there?” Danny.

 I looked down at my watch “Yeah I am” I sighed looking around “so any news” I plunked myself onto my bed

“No, sorry but tomorrow meet me 12?” he asked

“Cant” I groaned throwing my arms up    

“Why?” he frowned I looked at watches “mother daughter bonding time already?” I smacked m wrist which made me look utterly weird.

“No look” I walked over to my mac, set up the system so I could see him better “I got school” then I held up my horrid uniform “I’ve got to talk to more people” he laughed idiot. Then I hung up annoyed with him.

Sighing I looked around the room I hated it, a light purple with a cream carpet, the bed was big it looked comfortable enough there was two doors. I walk over to one, bathroom. The next one was my wardrobe, curious of the two switches and the limited amount of space I switched them both one and whoa. A wall moved another room appeared

Note; hide the switch better

Walking in it had all the stuff I needed I could see all the rooms to the house I even an little sofa in there. There was a note on the table.

You’re welcome

I rolled my eyes on turned all the computers on and the cameras, and walked out to unpack. After unpacking I went back into my little cave and pulled out my new families folders and sat on the sofa watching them all.

Kurt was climbing out of his room. Wait WHAT!! I then ran to my window and also climbed out my windowsill probably with my grace than he did and hopefully quicker. I watched him as he walked past my car and gasp. I looked at the time 9.00pm should he be asleep? I don’t know.