Spy Sister Chapter Three

Good morning raise and shine it's a beautiful Monday morning you're listing to captal fm. I turned around and switched the radio off 7 am what? Then I saw my uniform this is going to be the worst day ever.

I got ready I didn't even know the rules to the school; I just decided I'll go with it. I put my plaid skirt on with my long socks; underneath was a knife and a gun I also had another gun on my thigh and in bag , I put on my 5ich heels which had a small knife in, I love my shoes. I put my make up on and my blue contacts in blinking a few times after each eye. I put my big black framed glasses on, straightened my new shoulder length black hair, then once I was dressed I stared at my sweater vest that lay on my bed and frowned.

There was a knock on the door. "Do I really have to wear this" I asked whoever it was, it was a dreadful red and I hated sweater vests and my skirt is blue and grey.

This was a soft chuckle "yes and the girls normally love it" it was Kurt "keeps them warm" I turned to him and he shrugged.

I threw it at him "you wear it then" I put my hand on my hip annoyed and grabbed my bag and car keys.

"Breakfast's ready" he informed me. I gave him a funny look "don't you like breakfast" his eyebrows knitted together he seems like a mothers boy.

 I sighed and walked out my room then looked back in "come on then, bring that if you have to" pointing to the dreadful red thing he was holding. Walking down the stairs smelling pancakes and I think was eggs and bacon maybe beans made me miss me miss headquarters.

"Morning Trixie" Sarah smiled putting each thing on a different plate; I looked at them feeling rude not to eat anything. "Eat up you got a full day ahead." Great, can't wait.

So after forcing horrid food down me I finally got to do the one thing I enjoyed drive my baby, it's a Porsche Carrera GT. I love it. Kurt walked past "aren't you coming" he raised his eyebrows.

"Really?" he walked over to the passenger's side

"Well you have got my waistcoat thing" I stepped inside and roared my baby "excited or scared?" I asked him but he just smiled, which made me grin.

"That was something" Kurt said widen eyed as we got out "wait you need this.

I gave him devil eyes , he threw me the sweater vest "I'm not wearing that" as I caught it.

"Trixie" I turned round to see Danny walking over to me "this is a beauty isn't it" he went to run his hand over it I smacked it off.

I raised an eyebrow "what do you want Freddie" I hissed looking around folding my arms he laughed

"Aren't you going to wear your pretty little sweater vest" he held it up, I glared at him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me tighter "listen meet me at your lunch by your car, I got something you'd like to know" he looked at Kurt and wiped my hair away from my face and kissed my forehead.

"Bye dimples" he smiled walking off.

Kurt was by my side "everything okay?" I looked at him and nodded moving my hair back in front of my ear. "Want me to take me to your first class" I just nodded.