Spy Sister Chapter Two

I followed him he was going to an ice cream shop, well outside one so I slipped inside and sat alone and called Danny asking him to come. Waiting patiently I watched Kurt and his friend outside then I saw Danny walk by them slyly, he ordered two creams and silently sat down.

1.33 minutes it was awkwardly silent "so?" he asked taking a bite from his ice cream, from the corner of my eye I watched Kurt. "You call me here on a date" he leaned closer as did I "or we just creepily going to watch your brother with a girl, kind of pervy isn't it?" then I pushed his shoulder and he put his hands up "just saying."

I sighed looking at my ice cream "he climbed out the window" I shrugged "so I had to as well" Danny laughed then the door opened making a little bell noise. "I had no choice" and with that I kicked him.

Some chairs next to us pulled out and in, "I haven't been here in ages Kurt why here" my eyes went alert.

"Well" he started and he turned to his left to see me "Trixie?" Kurt asked shocked and Danny spat his drink out I kicked him again.

Danny hid his grin and slight pain "who is this guy Trixie" I scrolled at Danny "well" no one's ever known my name the day I met Danny I told him I was called Victoria, he either calls me tori I said my 'friends' call me that or T my own personal nick name.

"Kurt this is" I had to think fast "Freddie, an old friend, and Freddie this is Kurt my foster brother" I leaned back in my chair Danny or Freddie from now on gave me a not impressed look.

Kurt just looked at us and nodded and then went back to his conversation "anyway I can't pay up"

We both stared at each other "so Freddie" I smiled "how's life" I took a bite from my ice cream waiting.

"crazy, I went to this party last night hectic" he started laughing "good times" he then made up the party in his head I knew he was and  could imagine what he was making up lots of friends getting the prettiest girl there. I have no clue why Danny didn't go off and do better things, my life right now was boring i'll have to thank him some how.

I smiled, "you have to I can't keep covering for you" I looked at the girl she wasn't the prettiest but it was around 10.30pm I guess no one would dress up to go to an ice cream shop.

"I got a new car" Danny's/Freddie's eyes flashed to mine "jealous?" I crossed my arms smirking.

He pushed his ice cream into the middle of the table "lets check out this bad boy then" I left the money in the middle of the table and walked out with Danny on my tail.

 I looked back and smiled at him, then it faded not because Kurt was coming not because we was going to see my car which I doubt we was, but because I don't trust people because when I do they die and that's because I'm a Spy.

The walk back home was cold and lonely I didn't think about anything really I just looked around me all the houses looked the same. Every now and then people would walk by sometimes with a dog some would be drunk and some would just be walking home like me. Now it was get colder and I was approaching my new small home, all the lights were off and picked the lock of the front door too tired to climb up the window.

I was whilst shutting it a hand stopped it I quickly grabbed the wrist "ouch Trixie" he whispered confused I opened the door some more to see Kurt's face. I just smiled and walked upstairs and flopped onto my bed struggling to accept all this.