Spy Sister Chapter Seven

"Heey man what uppp" said Ricky walking into their kitchen.

"nothing" Kurt said getting the snacks he opened the whipped cream and sprayed it in his mouth.

Ricky threw his bag on the counter and helped him with the food. They both went up stairs "game room?" he said opening Trixie's door.

"nah, that's Trixie's room now" Kurt said looking at it.

They both stared at it "man she is some weird tech freak"

Kurt sighed and shut the door on them both "shut up my mum likes her come on we'll hang out in my room"

Ricky stopped Kurt "you are not serious are you"

"what?"

"your room stinks, literally" Ricky said

"the attic" Kurt grinned

Ricky sighed "ahh dude, we're not kids anymore"

"come on" Kurt said giving him the food "we haven't hung out there in years"

"yeah, there's a reason for that"

the boys went into the attic and looked around "it's still go all our stuff in" Kurt said turning the light on. "everything still works" he sat down on an old sofa.

Ricky turn their old tv old "i guess"

"i'll bring some stuff up and move some stuff around later" Kurt said "and we can just hang out here"

"or at my place" Ricky and Kurt looked at each other "okay no"

"so Trixie"

"yeah, my mum wanted another kid"

"they're already bored of you" Ricky chuckled "wait is she the one that was hanging around with Kyle today right yeah the new girl"

Kurt rolled his eyes "yeah the new girl. I doubt it Kyle never talks to anyone at school and anyway why would she talk to him."

"where is she now?"

"probably with my mum shopping or with that guy she was with last night she already broke the rules"

Ricky rolled his eyes "you do all the time. Any way Becky's party" there was a bang. "what was that"

"thanks for picking me as your art partner I always get picked last" said a girls voice

"it's okay you seem like the only normal one in this town"

"it's trixie" said Kurt

"who's the other girl" Ricky asked

"why is the ladder down" Trixie asked "hello" she shouted

"it's me" Kurt shouted back

"oh"she returned

they came down "oh hey... Kaeley right?" Ricky said

"bye" Trixie said entered her room.

"she's not very talkative" Kurt pointed out. "hey I heard you were hanging out with kyle today" Kurt said following her.

"yeah and Kaeley.

"oh well just be careful"

"you think I can't handle myself"

"well"

"bye Kurt."

Kurt pressed his ear up against the door "Kaeley are you going to that party tonight"

"dude what are we doing" Ricky whispered joining him pressing his ear up against the door.

They both looked at each other "they're going to Becky's party they can't go" Kurt whispered.

"why not" he whispered

Trixie opened the door and they both fell on the floor "don't think I won't hit you if you annoy me because I will" they both stood up

"don't go to Becky's party" Rcky blurted out making Kurt hit hit

"the fact that you don't want me to go make me want to go so I think i've changed my mind" she said pushing them out the door "i will go" she slammed it in their faces