Spy Sister Chapter four

Chapter four

We walked into school with everyone's eyes on us; it felt weird to be seen. "Why are they staring?" glaring at a girl who gave me daggers.

"I'm well known, I guess because you're y'know" he shrugged.

I looked up at him and stopped "I'm what" I raised an eyebrow and put a hand on my hip. I was already annoyed about being here.

He stopped next to me and looked down at me, putting his hands in his pockets "well in our school news gets around fast and rumours start and" he looked down at his feet I was clearly making him feel uncomfortable "people are talking" he shrugged.

I looked around "and you think I care what a bunch of teenagers think?" I rolled my eyes and ruffled in my in my bag. I felt his stare on me. "What?"

He smirked and looked around his gaze landed on one person "I didn't at first then after a while in this hell hole it gets to you" I followed his gaze it was fixed on a blonde girl her hair was straight, down to her waist, her skin was pale and she had peachy lips she had a curvy body something in me twisted as she smiled at her friend looking at Kurt then back at her friend.

 My eyes went back to Kurt he slowly looked back down at me. I smiled "well I'm only here to learn and make my social workers happy" I rolled my eyes thinking everyone back at the agency.

I looked at my timetable "don't you enjoy living with us" he questioned.

I sighed as he took my timetable and started walking again I join his pace. "It's certainly... different" I looked at my feet.

Kurt chuckled "how would you know you've been in your room since you got here and snuck out" he nodded at someone who walked by us.

"Well for starters- "someone ran and shoved into me I grabbed their wrist pulled them back.

"what fresh meat I have places to be" she said she was a few inches taller than me, but I was wearing heels, her hazelnut eyes pierced into mine she wore her uniform neatly yet wore a denim jacket over the top.

I tightened my grip as she tried to pull away then I pulled her hard down to my level "watch where you're going" I hissed "one of us could of seriously got hurt" I said releasing her from my grip.

She walked away slowly and I looked back at Kurt who was staring at me shocked I looked at the sheet in his hands "well, what's my first class" I looked at the sheet in his hands.

"Oh right, yeah." He gave me the sheet "English" he smiled and pointed forward and we started walking again.

After watching Kurt walk away I slowly turned to the door the sign read English above it. I held the handle and opened it quickly and looked around the room.

Half the room was full teenagers was sitting on tables talking to other teenagers, some on laptops others on phone and a few just sitting and one was what looked like was asleep. I walked to the top back right of the class and took the empty seat. This should be fun.