Road Trips and Happy Homes

"Hey Dean, when are we going to tell everyone the genders?" "I was thinking we could go to their houses." "Yea that sounds good. When are we going to leave? I mean we are in Kentucky, Sam and Emily are in California, and Bobby is in South Dakota." "We can leave this weekend and stay at Sammy's then leave the next day and go to Bobby's. Sound good? Can we surprise them when we get up there?" Dean gave me a confused look. "I mean not tell them we are coming." "Yeah. Anything for my babygirl." You blushed when he said that.

"Aw someone's blushing," he said poking your cheeks. "Stop Dean," you told him smacking his hand away. "Make me." And then he tackled me to the floor and started tickling me but, being careful because of the babies. "DDDDEEEAAANNN. STOOPP."

"I'll stop once you say 'Dean Winchester is the sexiest man alive'." "NEVER." "So I'm not the sexiest ma-" You cut him off by kissing him. You kissed him rough because that turns him on. He slowly started to loosen his grip. You would've taken that opportunity to get away but you were to lost in the kiss to do anything but kiss him. He grazed your bottom lip asking for entrance you happily let him in. Your tongues fought for a winner but, he obviously won and you didn't care.

It started to get heated and he started to pull on the hem of your shirt. You carelessly threw that across the room as he took off his, and you looked at those abs. He grabbed you so you could stand up and kiss him better. His hands were everywhere they eventually landed with one on the back of my neck pulling closer. His other was on my butt. I gasped when he squeezed. He smiled and moved his other hand down to my butt. He was pulling me up signally me to jump so I did and wrapped my legs around his waist so I was taller then him. I don't know how but we ended up in the bedroom. I started to undo his belt and his pants so he was just in his batman boxers and you laughed. He stopped kissing you and asked, "What?" "Nothing you just look really good with those on." "Oh well thank you." He didn't give you time to answer because he started to kiss you again. He reached behind you and undid your bra and threw across the room. He started to reach down to unbutton your pants. those came off as quick as everything else. You started to trace his v-line but stopped right above his boxers. You played with his boxers and pulled away from the kiss. You got out of bed and grabbed some clothes and a towel swaying your hips as you walked. "Katie your such a tease." "Why thank you." You hopped in the shower and started singing so loud that you didn't hear Dean come into the shower, until a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist. "Why don't we save some water." "I'm just taking a shower no funny business. We already have two little ones we don't need anymore." "Fine," he said with a little disappointment in his voice.

We got out of the shower and got dressed. "Hey Dean start looking at places. I'll start dinner." "Ok." "Hey what about this one," he asked coming into the kitchen. "Three bedrooms, 2 stories, and 2 1/2 of a bathroom. Sounds nice. Is it for rent or sell?" "Uhhhh. Sell." "Ok call them while I finish dinner." "Alrightly. Now you never told me whet we are having for dinner." "We are having pizza soup." Dean had a questioning look. "It was one of my mom's recipes." "Ohh ok I'll have to meet her soon." "Yeah you will soon. Her and my dad will be coming over to our new house, when we get it. Stay for a week or so to help plan the wedding." "Ok. I'll go give the guy a call and talk prices." "Alright babe."

DEAN'S POV (YAY FINALLY HIS POV)

I called the number and started talking prices. ( just to let you know.... C=Caller D=Dean K=Katie)

C: Hello.

D: Hi I'm Dean and I'm calling about your house online for sale.

C: Ah yes. The lowest I will go is $15k.

D: Hold on let me get my wife.

K: Hello.

C: Hi. I see your interested in my house.