Meet The Parents

DEAN'S POV

Katie's parents are coming over this week and I'm nervous. These thoughts keep running through my mind. They're gunna hate you. They are gunna hate the way I dress. They won't trust me. They'll think I'm not father material.

"Dean. You ok." Katie asked and brought me out my thoughts. "Huh. Oh yeah I'm fine. Are you?" "Honestly I'm not. I haven't told them I'm pregnant." "You haven't told them?" "No." She said looking down. I put my fingers under her chin to make her look at me. "Hey it's alright. Ok?" "Ok." I bent down to kiss her and she kissed back. I pulled away and rested my forehead on hers and said, "I love you." "I love you too. My parents are going to be here soon. So we should get ready. They are supposed to help us move the boxes in the truck and help unload them. The-" She gets interrupted by a knock on the door. "I'll get it." She opens the door and her parents walk through the door. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Reynolds." "Oh you can call me Angela or Ange. And Katie you got yourself a nice gentleman here." "Thanks mom. Ok you guys haven't even had a proper introduction yet. Ok, mom dad this is Dean Winchester. Dean this is Angela and Michael or Mike for short." I shook hands with them they obviously could tell I was nervous. "Dean, you don't need to be nervous." Crap. "Pshh. Nervous. The Dean Winchester nervous. Never." I laughed uncomfortably. There was an awkward silence. Until Katie spoke up and said, "Ok lets get the stuff loaded up and into the truck." We got the stuff into the truck and told Mike the directions to our new house. We pulled up to our new house. The next step into our future. A tear slipped down my cheek at the thought of our future. Tristan and Samantha growing up, falling in love, having each others backs, going to collage, starting school, and they haven't even been born. "Dean I know it's a nice house but nothing to cry over." Katie said laughing snapping me out of my thoughts. "I know. I was just thinking." "Of what?" "Of our future. With Tristan and Samantha." We forgot about Angela and Mike. Until Angela spoke up, "Who's Tristan and Samantha?" I looked over at Katie with a scared expression to see her with the same face. "Ummm. Mom and dad why we tell you later after we get settled in." "No I want an answer Katie." "Please can we wait?" Fine but, if you don't tell us you're in trouble missie." "Yes ma'am." "Alright lets get these boxes inside and get your beds and couch put together." 

We get everything put together and Katie speaks up. "Umm mom dad, you might want to sit down for this." They sit down on the couch and we sit across the room in the love seat. "I'm pregnant, with twins. A boy and a girl. Tristan Dean Winchester and Samantha Mary Winchester." She looked scared because she didn't know how they would react, so I hugged her tighter. "YOU'RE WHAT?" They screamed at the same time and Katie cried into my chest.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhh what are they going to do.

tune in next week to find out

VOTE

&

COMMENT.

mossie_18 is out