The Reactions

My parents apparently didn't like the idea of me having a child especially two and they grabbed their stuff and walked out the house. I was still crying into Dean's chest he was rubbing my back

"I acted better when I found out that we were having kids." Dean joked trying to cheer me up. I just smiled into Dean's chest. I finally calmed down and finished unpacking. We walked into the backyard together. "Wow Katie I forgot we had a pool." "To be honest I did too. Lets go swimming." We ran upstairs and got our swim stuff on. Dean had his on before mine so he ran downstairs and started swimming. I got mine on and walked downstairs and met him in the pool. We started swimming for a little bit then Dean said he will grill some burgers for us. I was swimming around in the pool lost in my own thoughts until Dean yelled my name. "Katie." "What?" "Do you need to go to the bathroom and change something?" "Umm. I don't think so. Why?" "Because there is blood in the pool." I turned around and noticed all the blood. "Dean?" "Yeah?" "We need to go to the hospital." "Why?" "Because girls don't get their periods while pregnant." Dean rushed into the house grabbed me one of his shirts and his keys. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the car. "Dean I can walk." "Yeah but I want to carry you."

We pulled into the hospital and Dean carried me in. We got a bunch of stares. Well I was wearing Dean's shirt so he didn't have one on, he is wearing an apron and swimming shorts, and I looked like I was wearing nothing but that shirt. A doctor came up to us and asked what happened. "I'm a couple months pregnant and then we went swimming and there was blood everywhere." "Ok. We Dr. Nichlos in room 107." He said into his pager.

------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA IM EVIL CLIFFHANGER.
BUT I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT IN THIS CHAPTER SO I WINGED IT. 

WEBER OUT.