Hospital

The doctors held Dean back as they pulled me into a room and checked the babies. "I'm sorry something went wrong. You're going to have to push your babies out." By now there were tears in my eyes. "Ok, but I need Dean in here with me while I do this." The doctor nodded and left to go get Dean. Dean came rushing in and pulled me into a hug. "Baby what's wrong?" "The doctor said that I have to deliver the babies now." Dean just hugged me tighter. The doctor came in with a few other people to help deliver the babies.

They finally told me to push. The harder I pushed the less circulation Dean got to his hand but he didn't mind though. Samantha was the first to come out. She has Dean's green eyes and my nose. Tristan came last. He had my big blue eyes and Dean's hair. We only got to hold them for a couple minuets because the doctors had to run tests over them. They had a small chance of living. I cried into Dean's shoulder. "Dean what if they don't make it." "I don't know sweetie. I don't know." The doctors came back with only child and said the other one couldn't make it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know I'm a horrible person but I wanted some more suspence in this.
I hope ya'll had a good Christmas. I know I did.
I was visiting family so I didn't have time to update.