Nightmares in the Dark

My name is (Y/N) (F/A) a college student and a waitress at (F/R) (Favorite restaurant). I was in my comfy warm bed snoozing away from a party and a bar I just went to with (Y/BF) because of her birthday.

I just came home exhausted and flopped on my bed and slept still in my strapless dress not caring who saw me...better yet who WILL see me. I woke up to be in a dark smokeless void full of whispers in the darkness then I started to shiver when a whole wave of cold swept over my body.

"Chaos! its cold!" I said standing up straight rubbing my arms to get a little warmth then started walking around to find my way out of this darkness void. Teeth chattering and covering up myself I found out there was no way out of this mess until a hypnotizing smell made me scrunch up my nose in disgust and then I looked down to find (Y/BF)'s blood and body parts strewn around along with someone else's.

I almost gagged when I saw a crushed heart laying limp in front of me....then heard a dark chuckle from behind me sending shivers up and down my spine. "~Their blood tasted bitter...mind if i taste yours (Y/N)~" the mysterious man purred in my ear making her turn around in fear but somehow felt myself pinned into the smelling rotting flesh corpse of (Y/BF).

I wanted to cover my nose but failed miserably when my wrists are pinned down by two other bloody gloved covered hands, I struggled with all my might hoping to knee this guy where it hurts but he held a firm iron grip on my poor bruising wrists. " Now (Y/N) you're all mine to take....and your body." he said seductively as his other hand held my two wrists while the other trailed up my thigh.

My blushing red face wanted me to wake up and so i did as my alarm went off playing the song Shut and Dance. Waking up in a cold sweat i rubbed my aching head and looked on my bedside finding an empty bottle of beer lying on the floor. "Damn (Y/BF) why did you take me drinking last night" I groaned as I gotten up for the bathroom to get ready for the day.

*****************************************************************************************************"Soon your blood and your body will be mine" said a certain someone with red piercing eyes disappearing from her window.