Curiosity Killed The Cat

I laid my head on my desk tiredly not paying attention to the lesson given to the class...I was still hung up on that dream from last night....the blood...the stalking...shadow.  Then Sonic walked in with a chili dog in his mouth along with a bottle of coke in his hand along with his backpack strap on his shoulder as he sat by me. 

He finished his chili dog and gulped it down with his coke then looked over at me with concern. "Uhh (y/n) are you ok...you don't look so hot?" he said poking my side with a questionable look. I sighed as I sat up letting out my long yawn stretching, "I couldn't get any sleep last night ever since my nightmare." Sonic looked at me with a grin, "Aww miss (y/n) is having nightmares do you want me to get your blankie wankie and your mr. teddy weddie." He said in a way that you talk to a baby laughing as i playfully hit in the arm. "Sonic i'm serious there's something up with shadow..." He soon stopped laughing then turned serious, "What about him?...I know he's a hard case and mean also cold-hearted but he is really a-" "Stalker." I interrupted him. He then gave me a glare, " (y/n) we have talked about this whoever is talking do NOT interrupt...don't make me bring out the crappy song torture again." he said smirking evilly.  

For a minute there I think my heart just stopped and god no..no no! I really don't like the crappy song torture...we done that to each other since the 10th grade...have one of us tied up in a chair with blasting headphones on ears listening to the most crappy songs Rick Roll and Chemo or chemical chameleon ...what's even worse listening to I'm a barbie girl first time i listened to that song i screamed bloody murder. But back to the situation at hand, "Sorry sonic I...I just had a rough day is all.." Sonic gave me a sympathetic look and gave a warm hug rubbing my back...my eyes widen and a blush crept its way to my face as I slowly hugged back. *M-maybe sonic really does care about me and I hope he doesn't know about my secret.* But I couldn't help but feel someone watching me...I just shrugged it off and took a little nap on sonic's shoulder.

Shadow's P.O.V

As I watched that faker hugged my (y/n) I was furious....wait a minute i was beyond furious i was pissed!! How dare he touch what's mine! I deal with that bastard later but i heard in their conversation that (y/n) dreamt about me...only if she knew how many times i dreamt of her and what happened in them~ I chuckled and walked away from the library...I walked past rouge who was flirting with a blushing red knuckles and made my way out to the parking lot to my car...I couldn't hold it in anymore!

 I punched my glass window in the passenger seat making my hand bleed and have glass stuck in it in the process...i looked at my hand and took the pieces of glass out it then looked at my blood covered hand and licked away the fluid leaving a metal taste in my mouth as I savored it daydreaming of me licking (y/n)'s blood off of my hand.

"Hey there shadow long time no see" my ears twitched at the voice of that annoying faker....Sonic. I stood there and put my injured hand in my jacket pocket. "What is it that you want faker?" I said glaring at him. "Oh nothing just asking how the weather is and what not." he said sarcasm dripping in his voice. I rolled my eyes and turned to walk away from him but I felt his hand catch my shoulder..then i looked back at him with a glare. "What did you do to (y/n) and why is she so afraid of you all of a sudden?" he said narrowing his eyes at me when I just simply smirked. 

"Its for me to know and for you to find out sonic the hedgehog." I said getting my shoulder from out of his grip walking into the building yelling back. "The less you know hedgehog the better!" *Hehe you just don't know how much I want her*

Sonic's P.O.V

I crossed my arms and huffed as I watched that hedgehog disappear into the building then I turned to go into the other direction and going to look for (y/n) maybe ask her if I can stay the night at her house and keep watch for shadow...I know the guy has problems but what is he doing to her. Well I'm not going to wait to find out! I need to protect her at all costs...before shadow does something really bad to her.

Regular P.O.V

I need to know what shadow is hiding and why I keep seeing him in my dreams especially dreaming of him killing or either tasting and drinking my blood then I walked past an open locker and seen a symbol on a black backpack then seen a book and a ruby amulet with silver lining around the jewel and a silver chain wrapped around it.

 "Maybe it will tell more about shadow and why I keep dreaming of him.." I mumbled as my hand reached inside the forbidden locker to grab the book and amulet when a hand grabbed my shoulder and said in a deep voice. "Looking for something little girl or should I say little kitty?" I gulped and stood there deadly still...my brain was telling my legs to move and run but i kept still as my feet turned to stone and legs ran cold. Then with all the courage I had I turned around and saw....

***********************************************************************************************

CLIFFHANGER!!!! Sorry about that but I don't want to spoil the juicy moment but I do need a new title for the next chapter I'm working on but what is your secret you are hiding from the blue blur? and why was there a mysterious old book and an amulet in shadow's locker? Its up to you to find out and think what will happen..BUT if you know what's going to happen comment it in the comment section and thx for the votes!

THIS IS MY WORK NO COPYING OR STEALING FROM THIS STORY....Thank You!