Good Ending

Silver P.O.V
When we stepped out the portal we were so happy that blaze has gotten the book deciphered. Now we can save (y/n) and sonic but I can't help but think about if I'm going to see Tae Marie again.

I snapped out of my thoughts and gave tails the amulet the day shadow bought it. "Okay finally we have the book and amulet, now all we have to do is reverse the spell and hope everything goes back to normal in the past." tails said as he made a potion for it. I hope this works...

Your P.O.V
It was beginning to get cloudy by the minute and I hope it doesn't rain because my precious hair can't take it. "I think I'm lost in these woods maybe I should have taken a map." I said as I took a bite out of (f/f)(favorite flavor) Pop Tart, glad I toasted it i just love the flavor dancing on my tastes buds.
I stopped enjoying my snack when I heard foot steps behind me then that voice I knew who it was....shadow.
I was too scared to turn around afraid what he will do to me but my instincts told me to so i turned around to see shadow bandaged up bloody with a machete and a gun.
He held a crazed look his teeth sharp and he was crying?....
"(Y-y/n) w-why just why did you leave me?! After all I done for you! You are going to leave me like you did years ago!!" he yelled as he swung the machete at me but I quickly dodged it and landed on my butt looking at him confused and scared. "W-what are you talking about?!" I said trembling with fear.

Shadow P.O.V
"You really don't know huh?" I said gaining my sanity a little emphasis on the word little. I showed the heart shaped locket around my neck but she still looked confused I sighed in annoyance. "Fine I will tell you then....it was 8 years ago when you moved here."

*Flashback*
A red and black hedgehog little boy around the age of 7 years was crying his eyes out as the bullies teased him and made fun of him. "Hahahaha shadow doesn't have a family who loves him!" the leader of the group said kicking him in the stomach. "Look guys the poor baby is crying waaaaah waaaaah Hahahaha what a loser!" said the 2nd one of the group punching shadow on his head.
The poor little hog hope his pain and suffering will end until a girl's voice stopped it all. "Hey! Leave him alone martin! At least he haves better grades than you do!" All three of the bullies stopped and looked at her the black and red hog looked at her as if she was crazy.
Martin sneered at her, "oh yeah what are you going to do about it? Tell the teacher because she will never believe you!" he said smirking. The (h/c) girl giggled and stepped in front of the little bruised up hedgehog. "Nope I am going to let karma knows what to do to you guys." One of martin's friends tensed up, "y-you mean like final destination?!" he said trembling.

Martin rolled his eyes,"no she's bluffing she ain't got nothing on us." he said glaring at her.
She kept that smile on her face, "mhm karma is just like final destination only if you cheat death but if you bully a helpless kid with no family which I bet he haves one don't you think karma will make your lives terrifying!" she said crossing her arms.
Martin growled, "She's lying you guys! Lets get her!" he said charging at her but she quickly moved to side only for him to hit face first in a tree.
Then his best friend Luke came charging at her with his fist raised but she jumped up and kicked him hard in the back of his head. She looked at the last of the posse to see mike shaking with his shorts wet...I guessed he passed his pants. "Boo!" she said smirking as mike ranned off crying scared.
She turned to the hurt kid and kneeled beside him pulling out some bandages and ointment. The boy flinched away from her but she held a gaze that showed care and concern. "Hey its ok I'm not gonna hurt ya. I just need to see your bruises ok?" she said asking for permission.
He nodded slightly as the girl took care of his injuries, he couldn't believe it...he thought no one would stand up for him but apparently this girl did.
As she was finished she helped him up, "I will be your friend and I will protect you but whoever is bothering has to answer to me got it! And if you don't tell me I do have ways in making you talk ok?" she said holding his hand.
He blushed a little and looked at the girl she wore (f/c) shorts with a (s/f/c) shirt with a band aid on her face with her hair short and loose. "Lets start a conversation you are the quiet and shy type lets start with names..my name is (y/n) what's yours.
The little boy stayed silent for a minute, "shadow...my name is shadow." She smiled at him as they made conversation.
Years passed as their friendship grew and shadow became more confident standing up to bullies who thinks about hurting them but he knew they were hurting on the inside so he made them hurt as much on the outside.
Then the day came when (y/n) had to move she was crying while she was hugging shadow but shadow didn't want her to leave. So she gave him a heart shaped locket with her picture in it. "I have one too and it haves your picture in it too. Goodbye shadow I hope we cross paths again." she hugged him one last time and went to the car as her family drove away.
He watched the car disappeared in the distance and held the locket close to his heart. "I hope you are right (y/n)...I hope we see each other again soon...I love you." And from that day forth shadow held on to that hope for his best friend to come back for him.
*End of flashback*
I stood there crying my eyes out but then anger flashed into my eyes. "I hate to do this (y/n) but if I can't have your love then no one will!" I yelled pointing my gun at her.

Regular P.O.V
I felt my rushed tears run down my face and my heart ached just seeing him like this...did all of this happened because of me...?
I stood up and slowly walked towards shadow not caring about my life at stake I was too determined to reach out to shadow...my best friend. "Fine (y/n) to hell you go..." he said but what surprised him was me hugging him and crying my heart out. "I'm so sorry shadow! I'm really am sorry! I didn't know you felt that way...please forgive me! You are my best friend I promised to protect you but I...I..." then I fell to my knees crying about my broken promise but what I didn't expect was him to hug me crying also...?
"I'm sorry too (Y-y/n) all I wanted was...y-you I wanted to tell you something but I know I kept saying it because of my insanity but with little sanity I had left I'm going to say this with feeling." he said taking my hands in his. "(Y/n) I lo-" a gun shot cut him short as blood came out of his mouth holding his chest with the locket in hand.
I held shadow close to me crying, hoping, and begging him to stay with me. He looked at me eyes lost all color but holding on to dear life trying to muster the words. "(Y-y/n) I-i'm sorry for all the things...I-im did...please forgive me...I-i love....you...." he said closing his eyes going to sleep forever this time.
Then I heard my name being called to see silver, tails, Amy and the rest of the gang running towards me with the blue red lights flashing. I blocked out all sound and looked at shadow in my arms tears continuing to fall down my face because all this time shadow only wanted his best friend back...and to love him.
**************************************************************
A. Years passed as I continued to go to shadows grave everyday talking to him and telling him about the fun things we did as kids.
"Okay (s/n) (sons name) put the flowers here for daddy." I said as he wore his little suit putting the flowers on his grave. "I did it mommy." he said as he sat in my lap. "Hey shadow our son turned 4 today...he wanted to see you so I brought him..so you can see him." I said tears falling "I love you shadow.." "I love you daddy." I picked up my son and walked home with him falling asleep on the way.
He looks a lot like his father...but he have my kindness and confidence to keep his promises. I looked up at the sky smiling, "We will see each other again....shadow."

B. "I want to go back to the past tails.." but tails protested earning a glare from me. He quickly shut up and gave silver and me two chaos emeralds then me and silver said chaos control going back to the past. "(Y/n) this is the day shadow moved to this town if you stay here the past you won't exist." he said voice filled with concern. "I know but I have a lot to do here." I said being serious then he hugged me and went back to the portal to the present.
I walked up the steps to the house that says sold on it and sat on the steps of the house waiting for him until I saw a bumble bee mustang and a U-haul truck. Then he got out of his car carrying his suit case walking up the walk way. I stood up looking at him with my heart beating fast. *Please look up please please* As my prayers been answered he looked up at me a surprised look on his face then a smile. I smiled tears rushing down my face with a blush forming. As the sun came up showing it was dawn I hugged him crying as he held me close saying he loves me and how long he wanted to see me.
So what does this world hold for us now...my best friend....boyfriend....shadow the hedgehog.
***************************************************************
This good ending was done so good I cried at my own words but I did make two choices A and B. Comment which choice you like the most and which had you crying maybe some of you won't cry but the good ending is finished.

~Tootles my dear readers~