Cute and Deadly

As soon as the three of us made it to my house I digged in my pocket for my keys to unlock the door to my home. I stepped inside being welcomed by the warmth of my thermostat then tossed my bag to the side and kicked off my shoes happily. "So guys after i get done taking a shower we can start the movie." I said turning back smiling at the both of them as I went upstairs to my room to bathe.

Shadow's P.O.V

I smirked thinking about (y/n) stripping in front of me while faker is tied up watching me as I- Oof! I glared at the azure hedgehog as he elbowed me in my side sending a hard glare my way. "I know what you were thinking pervert." he said crossing his arms at me as he went inside her kitchen...amused i followed as well wanting to know why faker is here at my (y/n)'s house. "So faker why are you doing here hmm?" I said as i grabbed an orange from the fruit bowl and sat on her kitchen stools connecting to the counter. 

He rolled his eyes at me and checked the cupboards for popcorn and anything to make chili dogs with. "I was invited by her to watch a  movie that's all shads...but if you're jealous for being the third wheel then there's no deal in being (y/n)'s bitch." Something inside me burst as I remembered what he said...i'm at (y/n)'s house...and i'm?! 

I clenched my fists and shook with anger, "What did you say faker? the bitch I see is a blue hedgehog kissing up to (y/n)!" I yelled with my face in his growling. He was hiding his face as that smirk of his grew, his hand was behind his back, and he letted out a dark chuckle as he pulled out a brandishing shiny knife. My eyes widen in surprise as he brought the sharp object down.

Sonic's P.O.V

I held the knife way up over my head and brought it down onto a chili can right in front of shadow laughing. *BWHAHAHA does he really think I was going to kill him?! wow he is getting gullible like knucks!* "Like (y/n) said shadow no funny buisness and by the way I missed." I said giving a grin and a glare that will make someone wet themself. 

Shadow scoffed at me and started to get the popcorn and cheese out. "Well faker to tell you the truth I have been planning to ruin your lucky night with (y/n) because I know you." He said giving me a sly smirk as my ears perked up hearing shuffling upstairs then an idea popped up into my head as my grin widened. *Oh shadow the fun has just begun*

Regular P.O.V

As I stepped out the shower drying my hair with my (f/c) fluffy towel, I walked out of the bathroom to my dresser to take out my undergarments but found (f/c) lace panties and a (f/c) lace bra with a note attached to it from (Bf/n). I blushed furiously when I read the note. 

Dear (y/n),

Yeah I know you and sonic are spending time together recently and I know he's at your house too , so what any annoying and funny friend will do I bought you Victoria Secret set from the mall and put it in your dressers and seriously I had to throw out your old bras and painties because your painties had panda prints on them i mean really (y/n)? come on now.

Love, (Bf/n)

P.S. ~Have fun~

I Growled annoyed that (bf/n) had changed out my old undergarments for something so....revealing. I picked up the (f/c) lacey bra and examined it over and put it on my chest...I blushed red and started to put it on. "Damn you (bf/n) when I see you me and you are gonna have a long talk about this" I mummered  as I started to put on the (f/c) lacey bra and the (f/c) laced up panties as I heard shouting and stomping outside my door...it sounded just like....BAM!  

Shadow was on top of sonic trying to get his green chaos emerald back while sonic was holding it out of shadow's reach until sonic pushed him off and stood up laughing and looked at me wide eyed, mouth agape, face blushing furiously red, tail wagging fast and a gloved covering his severe nosebleed and shadow stood there blushing like mad and staring at my body from head to toe  tail wagging as he slowly started to have a nose bleed. 

I squeaked and grabbed my (f/c) blanket wrapped around myself blushing crimson glaring at the two in anger. "GET OUT NOW OR I WILL CHOP OFF YOUR CHILD MAKER AND SHOVE IT SOMEWHERE YOU WON'T LIKE!!" I yelled threateningly as they both scurried out of my room in embarrassment then I slammed my door shut. *Oh (bf/n) you are so gonna get it!* I sighed, "This is what I get for inviting boys over for the night."