Blood in the Dead of Night

Shadow P.O.V

As I waited downstairs for the two to fall asleep I couldn't help but clenched and unclench my fist because faker gets to sleep in the same bed with my (y/n)! I growled at the thought of him touching and caressing her body, I paced back and forth in the kitchen with the sharp cutting knife on the table gleaming in the light menacingly. "Dammit how can I get faker down here without going in (y/n)'s room?" I muttered as grabbed my head in frustration.

"Shit! I can't get caught...what if (y/n) catches me in the act...?" I said as the thought of my dear precious (y/n) looking at me in horror and anger for killing sonic...her boyfriend! The word boyfriend made my stomach grow in envy as the thought of them spending more and more time together...but then I heard footsteps.

With a quick movement I turned off the lights in the kitchen and dining room but before I did I saw the blue blur himself and smirked. *This is perfect if faker comes in the kitchen i will have a better chance at killing him...better yet I'll stay low on the floor and give him the element of surprise. I chuckled to myself as faker made his way into the kitchen.

Sonic P.O.V

I walked down the stairs noticing that the lights are off....shadow probably turned them off for either doing something embarrassing or maybe jerking off. I shrugged off the weird thoughts and walked into the kitchen rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I felt on the wall for a light switch but felt a sharp pain in my ankle.

I hissed in pain and fell down on the tiled floor to be suddenly pinned down with a gloved hand covering my mouth as the intruder turned on the lights....my eyes slowly widen in fear and horror as I saw shadow brandishing a knife in his hands, his eyes read the insanity in them, and his smile widen as I started to tremble underneath him as he pointed the knife at my chest. *Shadow what the hell are you doing?!*

Shadow P.O.V

I grinned as I watched faker squirm under my grip as I tied his hands above his head and gagged his mouth holding the knife over his heart. "Well well faker guess what one of us is going to have an happy ending here's a hint its not you." I said smirking with a blood lust as I raised the knife high and brought it down letting it sink into sonic's chest earning a muffled scream from the faker as I did it over and over and over again until I couldn't here anymore screams or feel no movement ( twitching he means).

I looked into the emerald eyes of the hedgehog as he desperately tried clinging onto life but soon all the color drained from his eyes as they went dull and lifeless...his eyelids slowly closed claiming him for his eternal sleep.

I stood up and looked at the floor blood oozing from the hedgehog's body making a puddle of blood as I slowly licked the blood of sonic off my hand clean smirking with insanity. "You made one mistake faker...you stole my (y/n) away from me." I said cleaning the knife and my hands from the blood thinking of a lie to tell (y/n) about her poor precious sonic.

After disposing of the body and cleaning all the blood off until there was no color red to be seen including the evidence I tried acting scared which I hardly ever feel or do but I just do it normally try not to be suspicious. Then I descended up the stairs my heart beating with anticipation and love for my precious (Y/n). "Don't worry my angel you would soon be in my arms and if you refuse my feelings towards you...I will force you to accept my love and you will love me!!!"

*****************************************************************************************************

Well you're screwed but how screwed are you?

Comment what will shadow do to you and I will make more parts for this

Bye! :)