Chapter 1

Bella POV

Once I could tell that Edward was gone, I stopped the fake sadness and started walking back to the house. Honestly why did we even have to talk in the woods if I was human, I could have gotten lost. I am so glad he decided to leave because pretending to be a human was getting a little annoying.

You see my dad is the Original Hybrid also known as Klaus Mikelson my mother was some unknown witch my father had a one night stand with and as soon was I was born she shipped me off claiming she didn't want to deal with the baggage. But lucky for me I was born during a time where my aunt and uncles were not daggered, so I had a pretty nice upbringing so here I am a witch/vampire/werewolf.

Instead of compelling the whole town to forget me that would take too much time, I just decided to go Charlie and compel him to tell anyone who asked that I decided to move back to my moms and to take me out of school. After all that was done, I called my dad.

"Hey dad, how are things?" I asked once he picked up the phone

"Things are going just great Bell how's the human life treating you?" he responds

"Boring I chose the worst personality, but anyway I've decided to come home!" I told him smiling

"That's great when can we expect you?" He said with excitement in his voice

"In about two days I 'm going to take the journey slow" I replied

We talk a bit more before I get on the road. I leave that monstrosity of a truck and decide to run knowing it would be faster anyway. I stop to get a change of clothes in Port Angeles and again in Kansas for a quick snack, before long I arrive at Mystic Falls, Virginia. It didn't take long to find the house my family was living in it was one of the biggest in the small town. I run-up to the door and I knock not having to wait long until the door was opened.

"Isabell, is that you?" My aunt Rebecca asked as she looks me over

"Yes, auntie it's me," I say smiling at her

She squeals and pulls me inside

Edited: 3/27/2020

Next Chapter: The Cullens