Chapter 5

I wake up with a smile as I remember what happened last night I always did have a crush on Jasper and I plan on making him mine. See what every one doesn't know is that him and Alice aren't mates. Alice has been lying to him the truth is we are mates and I found that out last night and I determine to make him mine and know exactly how. I smile as I make my way down the stairs with the perfect idea to get Jasper. I walk into the kitchen and see Jasper sitting at the table I smirk at Jasper and he winked back. I reach into the cabinet and got a box of cereal and milk out of the fridge. I made my bowl of cereal and got a spoon and sat beside Jasper. My dad soon came and got him cereal and sat in front of me "so dad I was wondering if we could have a ball tomorrow night" he looked and thought about it "sure" he said I looked at Jasper and said "wanna go dress shopping with me" and I winked at him. He said "yes"and his eyes turned darker "cool we leave in thirty minutes" I said and I went up stairs to put some casual clothes. I went down stairs and saw Jasper in some casual clothes like me we were matching it was cute. We walked outside neither of mentioning the fact that we were dressed alike.

Jasper and Bella's outfit up top