Chapter 7

Bella pov
The girl was nowhere to be found we looked everywhere but she seemed to just disappear. I went for a hunt everyone else stayed back to find her. I passed a dark ally and as soon as I passed it I smelled the sweetest blood I have ever smelt. I heard a loud groan/moan and a small help me. I turned into then the ally looking for the one who made the sound. I soon saw a dark figure leaning against the wall. I ran over to it, it was her the girl we've been looking forever for. She had a stake in her stomach I tried to pulled it out but it burned me. She finally notice me "help me" she whispered then she fainted. I knew I had to help her so I picked her up and ran back home.
Klaus pov
It was like we were on a goose chase that mysterious girl was nowhere to be found. My loving daughter has looked harder than any of us and tonight she went on a hunt. She deserved to get her mind off of things whether it's her mate who it with another woman or that wretched girl. Soon I heard running and smelled blood I immediately thought Bella was hurt and ran outside. When I got outside I was surprised Bella wasn't hurt but the girl we've been looking everywhere for had a stake in her stomach. Bella brought her inside and sat her on the couch.

"Dad can you please tell Carlisle to come down please I want to stay here with her" Bella said

 "Of course" I replied. I walked up stairs to Carlisle 's room and knocked on the door I heard a "come in" I saw all the Cullen's 

"Carlisle" I addressed him "Bella needs your help it's urgent" I told him. I ran back down stairs the girls breathing was slow and getting slower soon Carlisle and the Cullen's came down stairs. Esme gasped when she saw the girl on the couch everyone else just looked surprised 

"I need you to take the stake out of her" Bella told Carlisle, he nodded his head and went over to her.
Bella pov
Carlisle went over to her and bends down "is she sleeping" he asked me "No she passed out before I brought her here" he nodded his head. I looked down at the girl she was younger not that young but young enough to feel bad for if she got hurt really bad. I watched Carlisle take the stake out I saw her wince. The wound wasn't healing that means that there was still wood left and I watched Carlisle take out the remaining wood. He sat up and looked at us a and said 

"I don't know how long it will take her to heal I've never encountered a supernatural like her before" he went back up stairs and his family followed him.
Ash's pov
I woke up in a unfamiliar room on a bed that felt way to comfortable. Then I made my way down stairs to the kitchen and in there where the Cullen's and Mikelsons. I sat down at the table and someone put a plate in front of me Esme I think it was. 

"Thank you" I said.

 "You welcome" she replied. The food tasted so good I was stuffing my mouth I heard some people laughing I swallowed my food and looked up "Thank you for the food Esme" I said.

 "You're welcome honey" she said in a motherly way. My eyes started to water as I thought of my own mother I started to cry, then it started raining inside the kitchen I knew it was my fault and that only made me cry harder. I felt someone put there arms around me and pull me into a hug and it made me feel a little better and I stopped crying the person was stroking my hair. I slowly pulled my self away from the person I was surprised to see Esme " I am so sorry" I said looking around everyone was wet they didn't look angry though sad confused and intrigued but only two looked angry Edward and Alice I know those two are going to be trouble. 

Then Alice started screaming "My hair these are designer clothes" she said pointing to her hair and clothes. 

Then Edward spoke up "Yeah what kind of freak are you" "I'm not a freak my momma said I'm juut different" I reply back.

"Well she must have been some kind of freak to" says Alice with a smile

 "Or just had low expectations for her daughter" Edward said with a smile like Alice's. 

"What did you say about my momma, I could feel my anger building. 

"What that your mother was a sorry excuse for a woman" Alice said, the wind started blowing hard, and I started shaking. I then picked Edward and Alice up and threw them out the window. I looked at everyone they looked scared and then I realized in that small moment I had became the monster that I didn't want to be, then I saw black.

AN:please forgive me for not uploading it was my first years of High School and it took me a while to get used to it and I was really busy but yep the Chapter is up and I want to try to get another one up before Friday of next week maybe two if I have time
Love Ya'll PEACE!!!