Chapter 4

Bpov
I haven't been down stairs since the Cullens came which was yesterday. My throat was burning which meant I was thirsty a smile was on my face I had a great idea. It was night time when I went out(not that I couldn't go in the day I could) and went to the nearest bar and saw three group of guys I smiled and walked over to them. I compelled them to follow me to the house and not make a noise. When I get home I unlocked the door and saw that everyone was upstairs so I yelled "I HOME AND I BROUGHT DINNER" Klaus came down in a hurry and the Cullens came down curiously when they saw the human boys there eyes got big. "Ah Bella you read my mind I was just about to go get dinner" says Klaus with a smile he knew what I was doing. "Bella what are these humans doing here?" Asked Carlisle "Didn't I tell ya'll dinner" I said I felt my fangs coming out they gasped I knew they saw my veins. I smiled at them and l bit one of the boys I felt the warn blood pool in my mouth and swallowed it and I drained him till he died. The Cullens looked horrified I looked at dad he looked impressed I've been able to finish a whole human before. What was weird was that Jasper wasn't freaking out like on my birthday and wasn't trying to attack or something. I knew I had blood around my mouth so I took my thumb wiped some of the blood off on my thumb I walked up to Jasper and I took the blood on my thumb and put it on his lips(he looked kinda hot KINDA) we all stood there for 30 seconds to see what he would do. He smirked at me and licked his lips the Cullens gasped again I smiled I used my mind link and told him "This is Bella is Alice ever gets on your nerves and you want real blood hit me up" I said"I will" he replied back we shared one more smiled and I went up stairs ending the night for me.
AN:I am back I have been really sick but yeah so I am thinking of making the next chapter in Jaspers pov and I and thinking to give her more than one mate and neither of them will be Edward (like most books like this it will be anti-Edward and Alice)
PEACE!!!