Arrows and Claws

Roy POV
The rolling thunder shook my house, and I woke fast and slipped toward my bow and armed it with my Arrows. I hid next to my doorway. I waited for five minutes.
Nothing.
Just my imagination. I hate thunderstorms. They get my adrenaline racing and I that's when I reach for my bow. I calmed down. I still had Thea's picture in my hand.
Tomorrow I started school, Wow school. It felt good that I was actually doing something, Properly. I always had to work to keep myself alive. I wanted to go to college. But I still want to help people. That's what Arsenal is for.
I looked outside the rain stopped but the sky was still cloudy. I breathed in. I took off the arrow of the bow and put them inside my bag.
I took off my clothes and put "fresh" ones on.
I got into my car, and drive toward the center of the town. It was ten minute drive. I saw a directory, I wanted to go to the forest trails.
I went into a shop, "Excuse me, but do you know where I could find the Forrest trails?"
The cashier a girl, stared at with the same spark of recognition like the biker across the street did. "Ugh, yeah, you go up this street for ten blocks then, turn right on Forest Way."
"Thanks." I said as I gave a dollar for the water bottle. It was a short drive, I climbed out of my car and Foliage surrounded me, trees were bit shorter than Houma. I took out my bag and walked in the Blue trail, since school started in a few hours I had to jog in the shortest trail.
I started to walk, I looked around, the trees looked they there dried out, and the leaf were turn bright orange. It's still summer.
I realized I walked half the trail, I put my bag down and zipped it open. I saw my shinny bow and arrows, they glowed like they were made yesterday. I armed my bow. Looking for a target.
All the sudden I head a ruffle in the bushes, I armed my bow and rolled and shot.
"Son of a Bitch!" A kid, Caucasian, scrawny, yelled out, he came out tugging another kid out.
"It's you." I said. The same kid I saw yesterday across the street, stumbling toward me.
"We need to talk."
"What about? You trying to arrest me?"
I heard running footsteps behind me, I got another arrow and shot it across the darkness. It sounded like someone slipped down. I armed my bow, and pulled my bowstring, and cautiously looked around like a circle.
I heard the sticks on top of me ruffle. "Jackson!"
A girl with short dark blondish hair, her eyes glowed blue, and she roared in front of me. She jumped,
"Malia!"
"No!"
I let go. And kicked her out of my way.
A kid, the youngest, I guess, Caucasian He snook up behind me and his claws scratched me. I let go of my bow and arrows. The kid punched me, hard. My eyes dazed, for minutes I thought I couldn't moved anything for what it seemed like minutes but it was seconds. I spit blood out of my mouth.
Shaken, I got up, what the hell are they? I wiped my nose off of blood. The kid jump, and I dodged right of him, and I kicked him, quickly I punched him, and again. Then I pushed on to the ground. The kid was normal.
"Ahh!" The scrawny kid from before ran toward me with a wrench. I kicked the wrench out of his hand, and punched him hard, knocking him out.
I heard footsteps, and I ran to my bow and reached for an arrow, "Jackson?" I armed my bow again, and a girl append in the sunlight. She had long red hair, her face looked like a beautiful doll. "Is that you?"
I kept my bow armed looking straight at her. Why does she look like she knows me?
"Who's Jackson?" I told her.