A Human Smart-Ass vs. A Werewolf Pack

Scott POV
"Uh-Oh." I said. "We got a problem."
"Uh-Oh? Uh-Oh is the least of our problems Scott!" Stiles said, pacing around the room, as my eyes follow him.
"What do we do?"
"Drop him in a ditch." Malia suggested.
"No, we aren't going to drop him in a ditch. He knows too much." Stiles kept reminding us, "how did he find out anyway?"
"He connect the dots." Lydia said.
"The eyes, the claws, silver," Stiles said, "no way Jackson kind of figure this out. He isn't that smart. Sorry Lydia no offense."
"None taken."
We stared at the Jackson look alike in the other room.
"This is weird," Liam stated, "Werewolves, Banshees, and now Doppelgängers?"
"There has to be a simpler explanation than this." Deaton said.
"he may not be supernatural," Lydia looked at him praying inside that, that guy, was actually Jackson Whittemore.
"What are you talking about? I saw him at the crime scene last night! He literally beat, Kira at her own game."
I looked at him feeling bad, softly I took off his jacket and checked his pockets. "I found a letter." I gave it to Stiles, curious, he opened it and found a picture of a striking beautiful girl with short dark hair.
His name is Jason Rodgers. I looked at his wallet, which had his driver license and a couple hundred dollar bills. A lot of them.
Stiles read out the letter:
Dear Thea,
Your letters keep me alive, and I'm dead without you in my arms, without your touch on my skin. These letter are a reminder of you. I left you so I could protect you. I feel less and less human the more time I spend without you. You deserve happiness, Thea Queen, and that the life you should have.
You're my world, Forever,
Jason.
"That's a--
"Love letter." Lydia and Malia were tearing a letter, when we weren't look. "So if this man isn't Jackson Whittemore who the Hell is he?"
"And we just spilled our guts to him." Stiles said
"I'm telling you dumping him in a ditch sounds pretty found right about now." Malia said
"No," Lydia said interrupting her, "I- We have to know if he actually did those murders."
I didn't know what to do, I paced confused, I looked at Jason, with a bloody face. "I'll take him home. He shouldn't be like this, he isn't an animal."
"Are you kidding me?" Stiles blocked me from the door, "He's an Arsenal, Scott, he took down your girlfriend in two minutes, something not even a True Alpha can do."
I looked at Stiles to get out of the way, and he crossed his arms.
"Fine, Maybe He'll think this was all a dream right?" He said sarcastically.
"I'll talk to him." I looked at Stiles. I gathered Jason's Things and drove with Lydia to the old house. It was creepy thinking he lived across the street from me, a guy I barely know, a Vigilanté from Starling City in a small town. I picked him up, and Lydia dug through his pockets and took out his keys and unlocked the front door. I set him down on the couch softly. I sat down a few feet away from him.
"What are doing?" Lydia said halfway out the door.
"I have to talk to him."
"Please, he doesn't REALLY think that you're actually a werewolf."
"What if he does Lydia?" I asked. "I need to know."
"Fine, I'll stay with you." She closed the door then he woke fast and pulled out a small arrow, and threw another one toward me.
"Whoa," Jason said, standing.
I caught it between my fingers.
"Look we just want to talk," Lydia came in front of me with her hands in front of her.
"Before or after your gonna kill me with your claws? Jason said paranoid.
"I don't have claws, just manicured nails." Lydia said, "just put the dart down. Both of you."
I forgot I had one of his darts in my hand. "We just want to talk."
He picked up the arrow, I can't waste arrows, it's Clean." We stared at him for useful information "If it's about the murders, I don't know about them, your friend, Stiles probably told you about my mask, but I didn't do them. You guys just attacked me without explanation." He said, "I was protecting myself."
"What do you know then?"
"Nothing much," Jason said "they are ritualistic killings, two are the moon and one in daylight." He started to walk upstairs and waved his hand to come with him. "I don't know what it means. But the same M/O happened sixty years ago."
We peeked in each room, and they empty. One room, his room was the one with the bed. He sat down. "The killer was never found." He changed the subject, "What else do you want to know?"
"How did you know I was a werewolf."
"I pieced it together. Creatures like you can't touch silver, and then there's the glowing eyes part, it was easy to figure it out. Oh and the fur," he said jokingly. It was like he wasn't phased by this, he's seen things worse things.
"How aren't you afraid of him?" Lydia asked. "You seen things. In other places."
"What have you seen?" I was curious too.
"Like werewolves and banshees?" He exampled, "I've seen a girl come back from the dead."
"Incredible."
"No it's not, So if you think I can't handle a walker and his puppy, it doesn't matter," he changed the subject again, we have to catch this person before they kill again.
I nodded.
But Lydia was still intrigued, "Why here?"
"I-I-I don't know it was like I was attracted here something pulled me here." He looked away.
Lydia pulled me aside, into the hallway, "Can he be supernatural?"
"He didn't turn into anything when we attacked him," I guessed, "I don't know."
"We both know that people don't just move here because they want to."
We went back inside the bedroom. "You have keep this secret."
"I'm great at keeping secrets."
"Obviously." Lydia said looking turned on by his vigilantism. Her face blushed.
"I'm not joking, Look, no one can know."
"Hello if you have noticed Scott." Lydia pointed at his vigilante uniform.
"Right." I huffed out. We started to walk out his house, when he caught us at the front door,
"Wait." he said, "I want to see them, your eyes,"
"You are."
"Your wolf eyes." Jason insisted. I looked at Lydia , which she thought was a good idea. I could deceted that he's actually supernatural. I closed my eyes and focused, I pushed my anger, and sadness, then my eyes glowed bright blood red.
"Cool." Jason said admiring my feat.
When I opened my eyes I saw this gold, aura surrounding Jason, he was like this light. it was incredible.
"Scott!" Lydia slapped me hard that her hand turned red. "That the hell happened?"
"We have to go now." I grabbed Lydia and drove back to Deaton. My hands were shaking the last time I was shaking this bad was when we face the Dred Doctors.
~The Veterinarian Hospital~

"Are you sure you saw gold?" Deaton asked again, looking for a book. He seemed worried, and for us it never was good.
"Yeah, bright shiny, gold it almost blinded me." I told him.
"So he is supernatural." Lydia blushed again.
"Lydia you're blushing." Stiles said with bit of jealousy.
Deaton slapped the book down, and he looked through the pages. I sat down on the table, tired, I check my phone and I was curious, "Have you guys--"
"I found it." Deaton said congratulating himself. We all gathered around the small dusty book, it reminded me of the Beastiary, it scared me of how many creatures there are in the world. "Auras are the energy around one's body; it can be harnessed by the supernatural. Okay in simpler terms it represents what supernatural creature you are. Basically." Deaton confirmed, "There are colors, Gold,--" Deaton's mood changed, "No that can't be right." He reread the entire page.
"What?"
"Bright Gold represents a presence of an Immortal."
"So your saying that, that guy, can't die." Liam said scared.
"I thought you said there has to be a simpler reason."  Malia said, grabbing his shirt.
"Whoa! Honey, what did we talk about about physically hurting people?" Stiles pushed her arms away from Deaton.
All of them looked at me, "What do we do?"
"Same thing we do everyday, but let's just hope that he's on our side."