The Truth About Jason Rodgers.

Stiles POV
I got into my Jeep, dead and the ignition flustered with dead engine. "C'mon Baby. C'mon!" The Jeep woke with life. And I drove toward the station.
I didn't like Jason, I didn't like the sight of Jason, I didn't like being in the presence of him.
We don't know anything about him, his past, or his present. I had this feeling of seeing him somewhere, not just the Jackson look a like, but his uniform, Red.
An Archer.
I arrived at the station and I saw bullet holes everywhere, The ceiling was caved in. Glass was everywhere, Dad was talking to Parish, I turned and saw a red arrow stabbing a computer. Red Arrows.
"Dad?" I yelled, he turned seeing me. He walked toward me trying to pushing me out. "What happened?"
"Nothing for you to worry about."
"Dad. Please." I begging so he could tell me.
"Look A vigilante, from Star City. He broke in a stole all my data from my computer. He was wearing a red hoodie."
"Oh My God did he shoot at you?"
"No, I wasn't here, he actually refused to shoot at anyone. He escaped through the window, but he got shot by Hernandez, over there. There's no blood to trace him."
"Why did he want you computer?"
"I don't know," Dad said "number of things."
"At least you're  Okay." I told him. When he looked away, I snook in and and saw all the caution tape all over the place. Dad's glass door was shattered, I walked in, and sat down on his chair and turned the cracked screen computer on. Half the screen worked, but I got most of the data again. The last thing my dad had on was Amazon. Lacrosse equipment I asked for this Christmas.
Thanks Dad.
I smiled. It seemed that everything was copied into a parasite virus, then deletes everything. Okay, let see, He didn't open the supernatural folder Dad has, or he open the file of the Murders. I copied everything into my flash drive and told my Dad I was going home. I walked steadily toward the evidence room, I looked over my shoulder to see if my Dad was still watching me. I took the CDs of the surveillance cameras. I quickly put them in my backpack.
I arrived home, I opened the door, and Ran upstairs. I printed out the case files. I stuck them up on my board. All of these Kids seem so random. I didn't know why the killer wanted to kill them.
I put the surveillance videos on my laptop and played it, a vigilante falls through the roof, for a split second he was confused. Everyone held their guns up. I crossed my arms when Parrish tried to reason with the other cops not to shoot. Then Hernandez comes in and shoots the vigilante. The hood covers his face, but I already know who it was.
Jason.
He shot an arrow then smoke covers the whole room and the camera goes offline.
I left it alone after I stared at the board for at least an hour. I went to my laptop again trying to get ideas. Trying to resolve the murder by myself.
I opened up Google:
RED ARCHER, + STAR CITY.
Zillions of articles came up, even recent ones, "Wait what?" I said. I read the article out loud "Green Arrow and his sidekick Speedy take down a Drug Cartel Handled by Daniel Brickwell. December 18, 2015."
That's the most recent. Jason was here since the 6th.
But Star City used to be the second capital of violence after Gotham. But Ever since The Arrow Died--- I knew I saw him before!
I searched:
ARROW + STAR CITY.
The Arrow on the Run with the Black Canary and Arsenal! The Captain of SCPD Quentin Lance put out an Arrest warrant for The Arrow.
Another Article:
20 year old Roy Harper, reveals himself as The Arrow, killed in Iron Heights days after being arrested by Quentin Lance. April, 15, 2015."
I saw a picture of him "Geez Jason you look pretty alive for a dead guy." The picture I saw was him being on the pavement getting mobbed by huge a SWAT Team: he was wearing all green uniform this time. Ja--Roy--I mean, Arrow was convicted of 12 but all of them were criminals, he stopped at least fifty percent of crime in Star City.
I was angry at myself for being envious, I mean this guy was on the run. He gave up his life to save other people. This kid wasn't the bad guy.
He's one of us.
Wait a minute. Kid.
I pulled up a picture that Roy was arrested and another picture that a photographer caught of the Arrow and compared it. I ran it through the a program, that took seconds, I had Danny download it for me so I don't ask for anything anymore. Roy is shorter. At least five or four inches than the Real Arrow. I made a chart.
First I put the four archer Green Arrow, Speedy, The Arrow ("Deceased") and Arsenal. Arsenal has been sighted in different five other cities; Houma, Gotham, Amesty Bay, Metropolis, and Last but not least Star City.
Arrow Arrested; Died 3 year in Action. First Suspect Oliver Queen. Now Roy Harper "Died" in Iron Heights. Still Alive. How come that doesn't surprise me anymore? I laughed it off. Oliver Queen five years in North China Sea. Comes back same time that Arrow shows up. Same height.
I looked again for an article for Roy Harper. But it was a video of him. He was train, tied to a pole, a gun pointing to his face. He was terrified, his face was bloody, and he faced death literally.
"No one would miss me." He said, "Do it!"
In the background I heard glass crashing down.
The Arrow Saved him.
"Gotcha." I smiled "Oliver Queen" is the was the Real Arrow, but now is changed his name to The Green Arrow.
"Damn it." I said out loud, I knew who Jason Rodgers really is and he's a good guy. I convinced myself.
I grabbed my keys and went out the door, a cold chilling wind brushed my body and made me go back inside and get my jacket. I drove to the Animal Clinic, I arrived and the door creaked open, as I entered the lights flickered and the whole room was freezing. I grabbed my bat.
"Guys?" I said. "Scott?" I squeezed my bat tight. I opened the small door, and saw everyone paralyzed. Scratches and scraped covered their bodies.
"Stiles." Malia said. "Watch out!" Her eyes widened. I looked back and saw a lizard shaped human, run out the door. It wasn't even interested in me, it felt like it did its duty. "Kanima." I breathed "Damn."
I put on a pair Doc's gloves and I saw the whole room messed up, it was like a war zone, but in one room. Arrows were everywhere. Pieces of them, useless. Darts were stuck to the ground, as if someone shot them.
I saw Scott, and I walked toward him, "No Him," he moved his neck a little pointing at Roy Harper. A dart still in him, in his abdomen. He was still bleeding out. His shirt was staining with blood.
"I-I can't move." He said. I looked around realizing I didn't hear any witty comments.
"Where's Lydia?" I asked.
"She's Gone." Liam said angry. "Lydia's Gone."
"The First one Took her."
"Damn it! There's two of them!" I looked at Roy, "this is gonna hurt." I said looking at the Dart.
He nodded. "Do it." He said faintly. I pulled out the dart and he didn't flinch.
I looked him curious, "I'm used it." I looked around and I took gauze, and took his shirt off and taped it on his wound. I saw a lot scars on his chest, some wounds were still healing, some still healing, I guess.
"Thanks." Roy said.
I pulled up Scott and made him lean on the counter, like a ramp. Them Malia I bent her knees to her knees to sit on the chair, next to Kira who was still knocked out. And I did the same thing to Liam.
"It was quick." Scott said shaking.
"The Darts came through the windows it hit me first then Scott and Malia, and Liam." Deaton said
"I ran over there." Roy said, pointing with his head, where the corner the window didn't see to. "The Darts--" Roy moaned in pain, his arm started to move, toward his wound, "came like bullets."
"How'd you get hurt?" I asked trying not to sound like an interrogator.
"He pushed me out of the way of the Darts." Liam said.
"Why--Take-- Lydia?" Roy said painfully. His bandage was soaked with blood.
I looked at Scott who looked at me, Should we? I mean he already knows stuff.
"Lydia is--" Scott stop himself and looked at me.
"We can trust him." I nodded.
He was surprised, so was Roy. "Lydia is a Banshee."
"A Banshee?" Roy asked, he looked around the room trying to cope with everything that's happening around him. I knew how he felt, it felt good. I felt alone, to be the only human here. After Allison died, I felt kinda felt insecure, even then she was badass. I was nothing.
"Can we trust you?"
"I've seen a man turn into a bat. This to me is like everyday stuff. I think I can handle this. Yes you can trust me." Roy stared at his bow, "Let's go save Lydia."
"Yeah Teamwork!" I said happily trying to lighten up the mood. No one really responded, "Okay then."
Scott walked stressfully to the metal table, it hurt his whole body but, he did it.
"Kanimas--"
"Excuse me. Kanimas?" Roy interrupted.
"Yeah, they're like human lizards with those claws you felt." Scott said the simpler version.
"Kanimas need a master, so the master is controlling it, so that the killer." I said.
"Okay so where would the master be hiding?"
"The Nemeton." Scott said.
"Let's go then." Malia said walking up to us.
Roy pulled back his bow, "We'll find her, Stiles." He let go. "I promise."
We split up, Scott and Kira went by bike.
"I still can't believe she slept through that."  I said toward groggy Kira.
"It was a strong sedative, Sorry." Roy said. 
I commanded silently that Liam sticks with Roy at all times, "He doesn't know what he's dealing with." I told him.
Malia, went with me in my Jeep. We were silent the whole way. I calmed down, but she could still smell the anxiety I was giving off.
We broke up.
We arrived the closest we could do that the Kanimas couldn't smell our scents.
Roy came out of his car and everyone crowd around him. He opened his trunk, he pressed a button and a truck filled of weapons flopped up. Non-Lethal.
"No Guns?" Malia asked
"I don't like them," Roy responded. He saw me with just a steel bat I usually use, "Stiles." He gave me a bo-staff. "I thing this is better."
"Thanks but I rather stick with my bat." I showed him. He grabbed his quiver and bow. We followed Scott toward the Nemeton. The sun was setting, and a cold chill was rising. As I saw the Nemeton my Heart was rising. I looked around and I saw nothing.
"Wait." Scott counted us, "There six of us."
"I hear too." Liam added "Where is the seventh heartbeat coming from?" He looked around.
I felt a warm drop of water drop on my face. I ignored it.
"Stiles, " Malia said, "You're bleeding,"
"What no I'm not,"
"Explain this." She swiped my face and blood was on her fingers. I looked up and saw a man hanging down from a tree. "Ahh!!" I yelled out and everyone looked at me and gathered around me. We looked up.
"We're definitely in the right place." Kira said scratching her head like its morning.
"Kira if you still--"
"I'm fine, she said and she turned to Roy, "just lay off the tranquilizer next time!"
He shrugged like he didn't care. "Here," Roy took out a rag, he sat down on the tree stump of the Nemeton.
"Don't sit there." I told him.
"Right," he said sarcastically hiding his scared attitude, "so you guys said this tree stump is like a mystical beacon for the supernatural creatures to come to Beacon Hills."
"Think of it as The Bat-Signal, but for evil creatures." I said.
"It's hard to believe this stump has all that power." Kira said, "and I see it attract many things."
"So Dred Doctors, Bounty Hunter, Nogitsunes, Werewolves and Banshees, and now Kanimas." Roy said, "How are you guys still alive?"
"How are you?" I whispered.
"Some of us aren't." Scott flashed back to all our losses, Allison, Aiden, Boyd, Erica even I lost count. Scott looked at me, "did you say something?"
"No."
"Lovely right?" Kira said sarcastically, still drugged. Roy swiftly turned and aimed his bow thinking heard something. I pulled out my flashlight and lit it, he moved slowly trying like not trying to attract a T-Rex.
My phone vibrated, and I heard breathing over my shoulder, I looked up and saw Roy aiming his bow and arrows at me. "Stiles. Don't. Move." Roy said.
"Aw Crap." I said softly, The Kanima was behind me, it looked at me, judging me if it should kill me or not. I close my eyes, I steadied my heartbeat, my lungs filled up with air.
"Stiles!"
"Malia Don't move." I commanded. I was still surprised my heart was still beating. "Don't Move an inch."
Roy pulled back let go of the arrow, I closed my eyes, and I heard the swift "zing" passed my ears. Piercing the Kanima's skin. The Kanima yelled in pain, pushing me the creature scratched me. It removed the arrow, it moved drunkly, and it fell dragging its body to run away, but it was  too drugged.
Malia ran to me "I'm fine," I said "it's just a scratch I promise." I smiled "let's just hope I don't into Kanima." Malia's eye lashes changed and she punched me.
"Sorry did that hurt?"
Scott and Liam lifted the Kanima and dragged it towards the cars.
Roy picked me up and dragged me to catch up with the of the pack. "Dude what do you eat you're freaking heavy."
I smiled "Thanks."
"For what?"
"Not shooting me with an arrow, Roy." I blurted out.
"No problem." He pushed me inside his car, as my eyes blurred and everything blacked out.