Mini Rant #1

Okay, it seriously pisses me off on how bad most fandoms treat same-sex ships. Like honestly, there is NOTHING wrong with gay ships. Just because it's between two people of the same gender doesn't make it gross or wrong.

All us yaoi/yuri shippers get so much hate on our side. But why exactly? Our ship fucking makes better sense than all the stupid straight ships people come up with. 

Taken from FairyTailConfess on Tumblr: "Why is this fandom so straight, like I'm not saying straight ships are bad but there are literally no "popular" gay ships? If you took one person in the same sex ships and gender swapped them they'd probably be popular and that pisses me off so much."

I completely agree with this person! I am not against straight ships as I ship many of them, but I ship way more gay ships than straight ones. I respect every ship but I just lose it when someone says a ship can't happen because it's not straight. Like who fucking cares? 

For example, take RoWen from the anime Fairy Tail. This is a ship between Romeo Conbolt and Wendy Marvell.

People ship it for who knows what reasons, but tell me reader, do they hang out? Do they ever talk to each other? Do they even interact?! Just because they're supposedly the same age is no reason to ship them together. They have no connections or chemistry whatsoever so I don't see why it makes sense.

Yet the ship Chendy, which is something I ship, gets so much hate. Like who gives a fuck if they're both girls? Chelia and Wendy are really close and they hang out a lot and care for each other! That's what matters here!

One more example, Miraxus. Mirajane Strauss x Laxus Dreyar. Honestly they barely talk and even when they do it's not that long. Yes they were on the same team during the GMG arc but that proves nothing. Mira is better off with someone else and more fitting to her personality.

I ship Fraxus with all my heart. Freed loves Laxus as it is clearly hinted in the anime. Laxus cares a lot for Freed as they have so much trust and faith in each other and Laxus gets pissed or worried when Freed is hurt. That's love right there.

AND STINGUE AND GRATSU GOD DON'T GET ME STARTED THEY HAD SO MANY MOMENTS TOGETHER I DON'T SEE WHY PEOPLE CAN'T SHIP IT. WHO GIVES A SHIT IF THEY'RE GUYS IT'S STILL LOVE. I LOVE THESE SHIPS SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN HOW MUCH.

okay I ship NaLu and Gruvia too so I don't hate those ships BUT I CAN SEE GRATSU HAPPENING. MASHIMA-SENSEI SAID HIMSELF THAT HE WOULDN'T MIND IF GRATSU BECAME CANON BECAUSE HE SUPPORTS IT JUST AS EQUALLY AS NALU AND NALI. HE EVEN DREW AN ART PIECE OF NATSU SAYING "I LOVE YOU" TO GRAY. 

BUT AS FOR STINGUE, IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT HAPPENING THEN YOU NEED TO GET YOUR GAYDAR CHECKED.

And also from the Naruto fandom, I ship SasuNaru so hard. HONESTLY LOOK AT THEM. NARUTO LOVES SASUKE SO MUCH HE DEFENDED HIM AND PROTECTED HIM FROM EVERYTHING AND CONTINUED FIGHTING FOR HIM EVEN THOUGH SASUKE SAID MEAN THINGS TO HIM. BUT IN THE END SASUKE CAME BACK AND SASUKE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO ALWAYS ACKNOWLEDGED NARUTO AND THEIR TEASING AND ARGUMENTS ARE SO CUTE! 

I ship NaruHina and SasuSaku too but uggghhhhhh I just love SasuNaru so much I mean they even had cute moments together like the time they kissed XD and that one filler where their hands were stuck together! Their teamwork is off the charts.

SO PLEASE BE MORE ACCEPTING OF GAY SHIPS BECAUSE THEY ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND I SWEAR YOU CAN'T LET GENDER STOP YOU FROM REALIZING THE AMAZING CHEMISTRY BETWEEN GUY X GUY SHIPS.

Homophobes don't only hate on the gay ships, they also try to make everyone else hate it. Please keep your shit together.