Chapter fifteen(snippet)

Enjoy!
Pardon mistakes!
Also last chapter the end fot cut off so I typed the rest in!

--Jacyeon POV--

My phone was vibrating on the night stand. It was two in the morning and whoever was calling could fuck off.

I jumped up smacking my teeth, looking at my phone I saw My wife contact pop up. My heart started beating fast. I looked next to me seeing a cute dark skinned girl next to me. I saw 15 missed calls and 20 unread messages. I shook the girl awake. "Mmmm, what baby my legs hurrrt", she whined. I rolled my eyes. I hated tht whining shit. I only accepted from my daughters, and my wife.

"Aye man you gotta get up I can give you money but I gotta wife", I panicked. She sat there smiling like she was used to it. I looked at her confused. "I'm gonna stay right here, ya wife won't know bout it", she laid back down and went to sleep. I shook my head. Hoes will be hoes.

I grabbed all my stuff leaving her a hundred dollars on the table. I won't have a family or wife by time I get home. I punched the steering wheel and bit my lip. "FUUUUCK!", I shouted. Knowing I just lost everything.
---------------

--Layly POV--

I looked at my phone in disbelief. I had gotten Jenessa for the weekend and all of them were sleep.

I sat in my bed rubbing my belly. The twins we're sleeping in my bed next to me. I got up and wobbled downstairs, going to get a glass of water. I walked back upstairs and grabbed my phone calling Jacyeon....AGAIN!

I was dozing off, until I heard Jacyeon walk up the stairs. He put the twins in their room then went to go take a shower. He came back out 30 minutes later, and got in bed. "Why are you in my house, leave", I said turning around holding the bottom of my belly. He tried to grab my back but I put my hand up, "I got it damn it", I yelled. I like to do things on my own.

"Where were you?", I asked rubbing my stomach. He looked around. "Yea you nigga", I smacked him upside the head. "Damn Layly chill man", he yelled guarding his head.

"Baby stop", he grabbed my hands holding them down. He sighed then started. "Look I-I cheated on you", he looked down. I looked away blinking away tears pursing my lips in. "Okay Jacyeon", I fake smiled and kissed his lips. All night I tossed and turned thinking about the random hoe, if he used protection, if there was any strings attached. I got up at 4am going to pee again. I wobbled back to the bed thinking about what I was going to do tomorrow. I'm going back to Cali and that was final.

I laid back down and went to sleep.
----------------

--Jennessa POV--

I thought they were the power couple. On some Bey and Jay Nic and Meek shit. I thought wrong.

I heard Layly yelling at my dad and I heard the part where he cheated. Which made me hate guys more. I thought he was perfect. Thinking gets me no where.

John was blowing my phone up again, and it was annoying. I looked at the messages, and reread the one's when we were dating. I half smiled and felt a tear drop touch my arm.

John: I'm so sorry. (4:50 am)

Me: John I can't so this right now. (4:50 am)

I texted and shut my phone off crying more.

------

I was just now waking up and it was three pm. I stretched and put my hair in a bun. I checked my phone answered messages, DM'S etc. I walked downstairs and saw a pool of blood and my dad laying their no one in sight.
-----------
655 words