Chapter Twenty

Pardon any mistakes!
Thanks for the votes,comments reads,follows, and adding my story to your reading list!
My stories might be small but they big to me!😘
Happy 6k plus to us!
Yoooo guys happy mfing 8k to use. It's crazy af yall. I love yall so much, yall make me!! Love you babies!
Inbox me about where this book should go.
Also the youngest kids in Media. Happy 9k to us babes!
------------------

-Layly POV-

I burped Halem, and finished eating my french toast. I dropped everyone off at school and the twins to daycare. Today I was going to do summer shopping for the kids and I. Jacyeon did his own shopping two months prior.

"Hey mommas you ready to go huh", I cooed at her. Erica was bringing her daughter so she can go with us. Girls day you can say.
I slipped on my grey pink leggings, a pink jacket, and my white haraches. I put my hair in a low ponytail and put a hat on. I dressed Halem in some pink shorts, a white onesie and some white tube socks. Her curly hair had a pink striped headband on it. I fixed up the diaper bag, her stroller and we got into the car.
------------
--Jacyeon pov--

I been in this hotel for three shitty as months. After I came home and Layly smelt another girl she went crazy. Yea, I admitted that I cheated on her and that made it worse. She kicked me out the house and swore up and down this was the last time.

I threw my phone on the table and looked around,"Fuck this shit", I grabbed my keys and proceded to drive to my house.

By time I got close to the house it was 7:20, the kids were at her sisters house and she only had Halem. I pulled into the drive way and grabbed my food and walked up to the door. I unlocked it suprised she didn't change the locks. I walked upstairs quiet as I could, I walked into the room and took my shoes off.

I started kissing and sucking on her neck, my hand trailed down under the thick blanket and I started rubbing her clit. She started to moan and grab my arm. "Oh daddy", she bit her lip. Her eyes were still closed and she continued to bite her lip, she grinded her hips on my arm holding it on her clit. "Oh fuck Jacy, oh shit shit shit", her hips started moving faster. I bit my lip and watched her.

I looked down at Layly and slowly slid my shaft into her. She bit her lip and started moaning cusswords. I kissed and sucked on her neck. This was finna be a long night.
----------------

I was laying in bed with my wife as she braided my two braids, I needed to tell her about something. "Lay?, You know how I told you my dad and older sister don't quite get along?", I asked holding Halem. "Yea...", she was looking at nail designs for her nails. "I wanna have a dinner for it", I told her.
---------------------------
--Jessica POV--
*She's nine months* (I changed Carlos and Jessicas ages. Carlos is 18 and Jessica is 16)

Why was he at my door. I thought. "Wh-what's going on?", I questioned. I bagged away from the door. Carlos was standing here looking sick. "I thought you were dead", my face got stern. I needed answers. "Baby closed casket, right before they put me down I woke up. I told no one to tell you", he explained walking closer.

"Don't! Do not touch me",I put my hand up. "I was so sad",I told him, tears forming. "I starved my baby", I pointed to myself crying. He put his head down and grabbed my hands kissing them. Explaining he was sorry. "They have to induce labor, I'm almost a week late", I told him. He smiled.

Over the two months he was gone, I bought more baby stuff and got the room set up. Meanwhile Carlos, has gotten an apartment, a car and all. No one knows where X went. He might be a druggie somewhere.

I cooked Carlos some dinner. He wanted the baby and I to move in with him. I would ask my dad and Layly to help out with money until I can give it back. I still see them, just not as much.

"So who all knew?", I questioned. "Everybody. I can't believe I trusted him yo", he shook his head biting into his burger. I tilted my head and bit my bottom lip. "What happened?",I asked. He let out a breath of air and started talking.

--flashback--
--Omniscient POV--

Carlos replied to X's text message. He got ready and grabbed a hat. He grabbed his car keys. He wasn't going to go but he needed to get high a speak his mind to one of his boys. Him and X friendship got better over time. He was still upset at Jessica for not telling him they fooled around, she was blowing his phone up, leaving voice mails and text messages.

He pulled up to X house and left his phone in the car. He walked up the stairs and knocked on X door. X lived in the real hood area of Californa and it was crazy. X opened the door and X was standing looking heartless and ruthless. And just like that he shot. He shot with no words. He shot with no remorse. He shot like he didn't care.

Flashback over
--Omncient POV--

Jessica gasped at the story and let a few tears fall. Carlos looked at her and smiled. "So we about it have us a luh baby huh?", he looked at her. Jessica could not understand why he didn't want any type of revenge. She shook the thought and smiled back. "Yup!", she touched her belly. "They have to induce labor, my baby not ready to come out", Jennesa held the bottom of her stomach while getting up. She was having really bad braxton hicks.

"Baby we needa go to the hospital now", Jessica exclaimed in one breath.

Carlos looked down and saw blood all over Jessica's pants.
----------------
1048 words.
Sorry it took long. I love my babies still.

Im sorry for calling Jenessa Jessica. Her name is JENESSA. I'LL GO BACK AND CHANGE IT!