Chapter fifteen

Enjoy!
Pardon mistakes!
Also last chapter the end fot cut off so I typed the rest in!
This was gonna be out sooner but I had some happy and sad stuff go down.
--Jacyeon POV--

My phone was vibrating on the night stand. It was two in the morning and whoever was calling could fuck off.

I jumped up smacking my teeth, looking at my phone I saw My wife contact pop up. My heart started beating fast. I looked next to me seeing a cute dark skinned girl next to me. I saw 15 missed calls and 20 unread messages. I shook the girl awake. "Mmmm, what baby my legs hurrrt", she whined. I rolled my eyes. I hated tht whining shit. I only accepted from my daughters, and my wife.

"Aye man you gotta get up I can give you money but I gotta wife", I panicked. She sat there smiling like she was used to it. I looked at her confused. "I'm gonna stay right here, ya wife won't know bout it", she laid back down and went to sleep. I shook my head. Hoes will be hoes.

I grabbed all my stuff leaving her a hundred dollars on the table. I won't have a family or wife by time I get home. I punched the steering wheel and bit my lip. "FUUUUCK!", I shouted. Knowing I just lost everything.
---------------

--Layly POV--

I looked at my phone in disbelief. I had gotten Jenessa for the weekend and all of them were sleep.

I sat in my bed rubbing my belly. The twins we're sleeping in my bed next to me. I got up and wobbled downstairs, going to get a glass of water. I walked back upstairs and grabbed my phone calling Jacyeon....AGAIN!

I was dozing off, until I heard Jacyeon walk up the stairs. He put the twins in their room then went to go take a shower. He came back out 30 minutes later, and got in bed. "Why are you in my house, leave", I said turning around holding the bottom of my belly. He tried to grab my back but I put my hand up, "I got it damn it", I yelled. I like to do things on my own.

"Where were you?", I asked rubbing my stomach. He looked around. "Yea you nigga", I smacked him upside the head. "Damn Layly chill man", he yelled guarding his head.

"Baby stop", he grabbed my hands holding them down. He sighed then started. "Look I-I cheated on you", he looked down. I looked away blinking away tears pursing my lips in. "Okay Jacyeon", I fake smiled and kissed his lips. All night I tossed and turned thinking about the random hoe, if he used protection, if there was any strings attached. I got up at 4am going to pee again. I wobbled back to the bed thinking about what I was going to do tomorrow. I'm going back to Cali and that was final.

I laid back down and went to sleep.
----------------

--Jennessa POV--

I thought they were the power couple. On some Bey and Jay Nic and Meek shit. I thought wrong.

I heard Layly yelling at my dad and I heard the part where he cheated. Which made me hate guys more. I thought he was perfect. Thinking gets me no where.

John was blowing my phone up again, and it was annoying. I looked at the messages, and reread the one's when we were dating. I half smiled and felt a tear drop touch my arm.

John: I'm so sorry. (4:50 am)

Me: John I can't so this right now. (4:50 am)

I texted and shut my phone off crying more.

------

I was just now waking up and it was three pm. I stretched and put my hair in a bun. I checked my phone answered messages, DM'S etc. I walked downstairs and saw a pool of blood and my dad laying their no one in sight.

He coughed up blood and held his chest reaching for me. I ran beside him. "Ca-call La-lay-ly", He said coughing blood up between words. I grabved gis bloody phone putting pressure on his chest. Tears splashed the hard wood floor.

"Hello, 911 what's your emergency", the lady operator said into the phone. Layly didn't answer her phone. "Uh yes my father was shot in the chest I found him when I woke up downstairs", my sentence probably sounded jumbled but I was scared.

I told her the address and waited. "Daddy stay awake", I tapped his cheek with my two fingers. He dozed off and still had a grasp on my hand. His eyes were half low. I heard the sirens and half smiled. "Daddy we got help", I kissed his cheek.
---------------

--Layly POV--

I was at a hotel and turned my phone off. The kid's were sleep and I was relaxing. I rubbed my belly and grabbed my phone turning it on. Instantly missed calls and text messages popped uo. I looked at my messages and saw hospital and shot in the same sentence. I wiped sweat off my forehead. I put my yogurt and bread down.

I got the kid's up and was panicking and rushing. "Mommy what's going on?!", Harlem asked helping me with my shoes. I kissed him and told him I'd be back. He'd be cool there's snacks and all that and the twins we're still sleep.

I got to the hospital and walked to the front desk. "I need Jacyeon Taylor my husband", I shook my hands as I talked. "Ma'am he's been in surgery for an hour", she looked at her computer. I rolled my eyes and punched my desk. I slid down and let out all my tears run down my face. Arms wrapped around my stomach. "Mommy?", My eyes lit up. "Come on babygirl get up", she helped me up. I got up slowly. I cried on her shoulder. "Layly you got my message?", I looked up to Jessica with blood all over her shirt. I hugged her and nodded.
------------
--Two hours later--

Jacyeon was still in surgery and I was getting worried. My mom took Jessica back to the hotel so she could get some rest. "Ahh you're his wife", a man dressed in all black rubbed his hands. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO TO MY HUSBAND!?", I yelled. "Shh, don't be so loud", he put his finger up to his lips. I rolled my eyes and gave him a middle finger. "Stay away from my family", I warned him. There's only so much a person with a fucked up life and reputation can and will take. He gave a dark laugh and nodded walking away. I didn't let any tears fall. If anybody want war I'm here to bring a battle.
----------------------
1145 words
Next chapter im aiming for 2,111 words story wise.