Chapter Thirty filler

Excuse Mistakes!

-No ones POV but mine—

Layly grabbed her bloody son and held him as if he just cried over a booboo. She whispered in his ear that "everything will be okay, but he had to go". She looked him in the eyes and kissed his bloody forehead. Everyone rushed into the livingroom shocked at what they saw. She called 911 to tell them to come to her home. She cleaned her bloody son and got all evidence destroyed. She couldn't have this.

Chicago and Harlem made eye contact for awhile. Harlem mouthed "I got you, thank you", referring to the murder weapon he used to kill his father and not snitching on who he got the gun from. The police questioned Layly and held her overnight for questioning. Harlem was terrified, he stayed in his room the whole time being back home. Too paranoid to leave the house only coming out to eat.

—weeks passed—

    Layly was back at the police station answering a few more questions. The police interrogated her, but she's been through this plenty of times for Jacyeon. "Did you kill your husband", one looked her in her eyes. She calmly and simply answered "no" never breaking eye contact. "Why is he dead?", another screamed in her face spit flying on her top lip. "I don't know, drug dealers wound up dead daily did you ever stop and think that sir", she sipped her coffee. She looked drained and tired.

    Layly eventually got tired of all the questioning and not being able to see her family, "I killed him"....

****Filler chapter***